Nederland, TX

Central Middle School 3

Posted April 21, 2014
My children love their school. I find that Central does its job in implementing their curriculum and ensuring the students receive a quality education. I would like to see more parent involvement in communication between staff and parents.

Posted April 21, 2014
When we moved here from Washington , we took the kids to this school to enroll . I was very pleased with the way the staffs and the counselors helped us out and made us feel so welcome to their school. Not to mention to the teachers they are how do I put it "AWESOME".

Posted April 14, 2014
Central is probably by far, the best school i have gone to. My grades have went from d's and f's to a's and b's.

Posted April 09, 2014
All the teachers are so involved with the students. The teachers at Central really care about their students. We have students from all walks of life and the students have moved into the future and are all becoming well adjusted young people whom are great to get to know. What most people do not get to really see is the difference each of these young ones have on each other and the respect towards each other also. The teachers and staff have begun the long path work to the rest of life for these students.

Posted April 09, 2014
This is a fantastic school. Everyone is involved with the students. The teachers are excellent.

Posted April 08, 2014
Central Middle School is awesome. They really know how to reach the kids and make learning fun. They also know how to push the students to excel. I have a son in the sixth grade there and he loves it. Next year my other son will be there and he can't wait.

Posted April 07, 2014
I moved my child to Nederland ISD after another local district could not keep her engaged academically. Since the move she has excelled and accomplished many great achievements. I am very happy to say that Central Middle School and Nederland ISD have exceeded my expectations.

Posted April 07, 2014
We love Central Middle School. There are so many opportunities for students to become involved in clubs & organizations, athletics, and UIL competitions that there really is something for every interest. Elective options such as "Teen Leadership" are especially geared towards personal growth and teach students new ways to interact with one another. Educators engage with the students and uphold communication with parents, while frequent newsletters and recorded calls from the principal keep everyone on the same page. Positive reinforcement and clear consequences for misbehavior give students a reason to excel.

Posted April 07, 2014
Central Middle School is a great school where my boys found excellent teachers that actually care about the success of the kids. NISD has succeeded my expectations and I am glad that my children attend such great schools in a community that values family life and morals. Great job to the faculty and staff!!!

Posted May 29, 2007
This School is great and i think its the best my kid has ever been too!

Central Middle School
220 North 17th Street, Nederland, TX  77627
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top