Helena Park Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2014
This school has wanted nothing but money from me from day one! They are so greedy it's unreal! I know people that are moving out of the district because they hate it so much! Unfortunately we just bought a home in Nederland so my sons will be stuck with this terrible district for years! If I would have known they would be so greedy , selfish and careless I would have never moved here!

Posted April 12, 2014
Helena Park Elementary School is the best school there is. The school has the Relay for Life program. The teaching skills are really good. I am proud to be a student there. The principal is really nice.He does not give paddles. L.B. 4th grade

Posted August 01, 2013
My Grandchildren attend Helena Park Elementary in Nederland Texas. It is a great school. The principal Dr. Evans is very active with all his students. The teaching staff is really great. The office people are always helpful and friendly. The lunch ladies and cleaning people are always smiling and friendly. Then there is the kids, what a wonderful, full of energy this group is.

Helena Park Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted October 03, 2006
I know they have an excellent academic program..My daughter was in their 'accelerated/GT program' for 3 years. It was same group of kids in one classroom..I think it is important to keep them all together to encourage better performance. We since have moved & are very disappointed with her NEW school..they offer a 'GT' type class once a week for 4 hours..Helena Park's music dept does a great job teaching the kids how to read music notes. Exercise is an important part of the day for the kids..I think it helps relieve stress from schoolwork and helps the kids stay physically fit..The PTA is an awesome group of women..They are on top of everything and help make the school as great as it is...

Helena Park Elementary School
220 North 17th Street, Nederland, TX  77627
Last modified Helena Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helena Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top