Posted April 23, 2014
I graduated from Nederland HS and also came back to work for the district for several years. The education provided to me from this district allows me to work in the field of my choice and provide for my family. Overall, I had a good base to move on to college and graduate.

Posted November 11, 2013
Highland Park is an amazing school that puts children's learning above everything else! My daughter loves going to school each day, and as a parent that is very comforting!

Nederland High School 1

Posted September 28, 2013
If you are not a football star, you are dirt beneath this school's feet. Even for the middle schools. The teachers easily play favoritism and give special privileges to the football players and not to the regular students. The education is decently well organized, but with only being a baseball player, I did not get the treatment football players did. Many cliches, and snobby kids. When I graduate, my kids will NEVER go to Nederland.

Posted November 09, 2005

Nederland High School 4

Posted October 01, 2005
Nederland High School has a wonderful quality of academic programs. The school's participation in music, arts, sports, and many other extracurricular activities is wonderful. The Nederland Bulldogs football team makes the student body have a lot of school spirit. Parent's involvement in the school district is very high. I think Nederland Independent school district is a great place to send your child!

Posted September 29, 2005
I think that the Nederland High School academic and athletic programs are both excellent. My sister and I both go there and we absolutely love it. I find that the teaching staff is also great, they teach things through and make sure that ever student learns what they are teaching.

Posted October 26, 2004
- a former student

Nederland High School 3

Posted March 15, 2004
it was just up setting when i went to vist this school the teachers seemed not to be enjoying what they were doing and the students were very much out of control

Nederland High School
220 North 17th Street, Nederland, TX  77627
Last modified Nederland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nederland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top