Bad
Good

Wonderful school. My kids love it they look forward to school !!! They love there teachers and they always talk about how great the lunches are. I recommend this school .

My child has attended public school in 3 different states. She was behind in the curriculum when we moved to Nederland. But with hard work from her and wonderful encouragement from her teacher, she not only caught up but excelled. There is a lack of leadership for extra-curricular activities, but find that the teachers give 100% in class.

very organized, teachers are great!

I am very upset with this school. We moved from Port Neches under the impression that Nederland was a great district. Well my son has had nothing but problems with bulleys and the teachers who witness these acts don't seem to care. We are looking at other options now!

Last year was my sons first in this school. I can't say I was that impressed. We chose this area because Nederland schools are supposed to be the best around but I didn't see it. There was little to no communication from the school on issues with my son. When I contacted teachers for support, they wouldn't listen or told me to refer to the student manual.

Last modified Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.