New Braunfels, TX

Posted August 22, 2013
Goodwin Frazier, has helped my grandson, the school has a potential to actually send some of our kids to college and more, I know that my grandson is very smart, this school has awesome teachers, that are so committed to their students, and a great atmosphere, there are a lot of great schools in Comal County, but Goodwin Frazier is, to me is by far the best!

Posted April 28, 2010
I have to say hats off to the teachers, they are what makes the school what it is.....

Posted February 10, 2010
Great teachers and staff. All are very qualified and enthusiastic. This school also keeps our kids safe by making sure only prescreened people enter the campus. It's a great place for my kids!

Posted October 12, 2009
My son went to Goodwin Frazier last year and is there currently. With the change in administration the entire feel of the school has changed. I hate to even saythis, but the school is like a morgue. Parents are not welcome and most of us feel as though we are being kept in the dark. It is very sad as last year it was a very productive, joyful place.

Posted June 26, 2008
I think the school is ok. Not the greatest. Teachers and staff dont have the energy and excitement that they should have in order to get the kids motivated. I think the people working there look at it like its just a job to go to everyday. I dont feel like they enjoy what they are doing at all. Last year was my sons first year there(4th grade) he doesnt like it too much, he is extremely bored. Dont know if he will attend 5th grade.

Posted October 23, 2006
I think Goodwin is really good school. My daughter attended her pre-k and now she attends the kinder class. I can see great improvement in her since her daily attendance to school.

1404 Ih 35 N, New Braunfels, TX  78130
Last modified Goodwin Frazier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goodwin Frazier Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top