Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I can email or text the teachers and I can get a response back immediately. Teachers here are willing to help the kids before and after school if needed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has values: put first things first; think with the end in mind; do the right thing without being told, etc.... and these are instilled in the kids daily.

We transitioned from a private school. I was nervous about the class ratio and if my kids would be academically behind. At the beginning it was a struggle, but the staff is amazing and helped my kids were they struggled from the private school academics-Math. My son required speech therapy and the school helped him with that and with reading---no more private speech therapy required! ISES staff is amazing!!

My kids have had such a great educational experience at Indian Springs. All of the staff are motivated to help the children learn. I can't say enough good things about the principal, either! Mrs. Wulfsberg is absolutely fantastic! She is receptive to parents' input and greets every child by name. Thanks to the hard work of Mrs. Popescu, the GT program at Indian Springs is fantastic, too. She is always finding new ways to challenge the children in that program. Love this school!

We transitioned to ISES from a local private school in 2012. We were really nervous since public schools have much bigger classes and because in the private school sector there is a lot of negative talk about public. I can say with confidence that it was the best decision we have ever made. We just completed our third year there and will have both a first and a fourth grader next year. They are both thriving academically and socially. They are very happy and more challenged by the curriculum than I expected. The teachers have all been amazing and the administrative staff even better. It feels like one big family and we love it!!

My fifth and third grader love attending Indian Springs! We moved to San Antonio last year from the D.C. area and have been happy with both the teachers and staff at this school. From day one, the principal has proven to be a professional and caring influence on the students. All of the teachers we have met have followed her lead and exhibit a true love of teaching. The PTA is full of enthusiastic parents who want to help Indian Springs Elem. in any way they can. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this neighborhood school!

This school is great. I couldn't have found a better school for my daughters in K and 1st. We moved here from Louisiana and they welcomed them like they have always lived here. The education and their developement was top notch. A family focused school who takes pride in their education.

This was the first year the school was open! This is home is the school song and nothing says that more then the atmosphere of this school! The faculty and staff are wonderful. They truly care about their students and the students know it. The extracurricular activities are fabulous. I love Indian Springs. I am a teacher at a highly ranked other elementary school, so I am usually extremely observant of how a school runs. I am very proud to say my children attend Indian Springs!

Last modified Indian Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.