New Braunfels, TX

Posted January 19, 2015
Not impressed with this school. lack of communication to start with it seems always the childs fault for failing no matter how much you ask for help it is not there except for tutorials after school
2 people found this helpful

New Braunfels Middle School 1

Posted April 17, 2012
I wish we had had the chance of meeting last years principle. This school is now run by a bunch of women on power trips who don't care about education, only their own personal gain. This school district is a joke and should have been joined with the Comal ISD a long time ago. Only when this happens will New Braunfels no longer be a divided town.
3 people found this helpful

New Braunfels Middle School 4

Posted May 31, 2011
There will be a new principal at this school next school year. The past principal went on to the high school in town. He did a pretty good job of cleaning up this school. He will be missed by the parents. The new principal will be a woman. I hope she will do a good job as I have a child going to school there next year.

Posted March 01, 2010
After moving from So.Cal., we're not overly impressed by this school, the teachers or the district. The principal is a plus and there are a few great teachers/coaches. Some teachers are long overdue for retirement.

New Braunfels Middle School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
After moving from an exemplary middle school in San Antonio I have not been pleased with this particular school. The only positive thing I have found is the Principle.

Posted January 21, 2010
I will say the principal is the only thing at this school that is good. He is wonderful and reallly trys to help you out. The district/school it self is not that way. From overall I wish we lived in a different district.

New Braunfels Middle School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
New Braunfels Middle school is a great school!! The staff and especially the teachers are very involved in the students academics. They are always willing to do their best for the students success. I am very pleased with the school and all they do.

Posted February 01, 2009
Personally New Braunfels Middle School is awesome! I think they have a perfect balence of education and freedom for the students at nbms.

Posted September 21, 2008
I am actually a student at NBMS. I love in NBMS in a way all students feel loyalty to their school, but I think there could certainly be improvements made. There are several matinence issues, including the lack of air conditioning in the girls gym. Let me tell you, it gets hot in there at the beginning and end of each school year. I am definitely not bad-mouthing the custodial staff here though. There are some of the nicest, most caring, and kind custodians I've ever had during my public school education. The teachers on the other hand differ in quality. I've had some of the best teachers in my entire like here, but also some of my worst. Discipline is either really harsh around here or there is none at all. It mostly depends on who you are and what you offense was. Overall, NBMS is a decent school.

New Braunfels Middle School 5

Posted March 15, 2008
I have to make a more recent comment than the parent who posted in 2005. Any discipline problems that may have existed are gone. This is a wonderful school, where children are encouraged in both the academic and sports fields. I have absolutely no qualms in recommending this school over any other middle school here in NB. It's neither crowded, nor unorganized. Perhaps it's come a long way in the 3 or 4 years since the last reviews. I have two 7th graders, in different classes, so I do believe we have a good overall experience from which to comment.

4150 Klein Meadow, New Braunfels, TX  78130
Last modified New Braunfels Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Braunfels Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top