Bad
Good

Seele is a bit tough to judge. Although the school's test scores are impressive, it has a bit of a bullying problem. When transferring into the 5th grade, I was initially turned away. They claimed that they did not have enough seats, and that there was a bit of an overcrowding problem. However, I was accepted right away when they recieved my TAAS scores, and I was placed in a large "gifted and talented" classroom. On one hand, the students were learning material far beyond their age group and making very impressive grades. Where I was used to making straight A's, I was struggling to keep on the A-B honor roll. In that sense, Seele is ideal in terms of educational development. On the other hand, I had my first and only experiences of being bullied. As a new student, and being from modest means, I was a victim of teasing and I struggled to make friends. Its a quality school with high standards, but I would definitely recommend keeping an eye on the bullying situation.

Seele is a great school with excellent leadership, a no bullying program, and many parental involvement opportunities. We are very happy with this school.

Last modified Seele Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.