New Braunfels, TX

Canyon Lake High School 5

Posted May 02, 2015
I transferred from Seguin High School to this school the end of my sophomore year and definetly noticed a huge positive difference! I graduated from this school and felt that I was helped to be better prepared for college they even helped me get into any college of my choosing! As far as there teachers and staff they are the best I have ever experienced even now that I'm in college. As far as extracurriculars go they have a great variety. The sports teams are award wining and the coaches are amazing they really care for their players well being and not just wining. I would definetly recommend this school to any parent and plan on having my child (when I have one) go here one day!

Canyon Lake High School 3

Posted November 25, 2012
I don't believe students from any high school only submit a one sentence comment. With that said, every high school needs improvements. I would like to know what improvements Canyon Lake High school will spearhead in next years educational goals? Students, speak honestly about your school and don't let your parents talk for you. You do it anyway on your Facebook site so why not here. Your honest comments are important for the teaching staff and future students at Canyon Lake.

Canyon Lake High School 5

Posted February 15, 2011
Excellent School...Great principal, teachers, coaches, curriculum!!! I'm very happy my kids go to Canyon Lake...Go Hawks!!

Posted May 13, 2010
Canyon Lake High School has an extraordinary student body. They have grown together and weathered the first years of competition as a new, small, starting to grow school. In sports, music, dance, voice, theater, military - they have stuck by each other dispite their differences, supported each other and raised each other up as no other I have ever seen.In their first full, varsity year, they have won and accomplished things no one could have imagined. Always there for each other. They are building the bones of a great school to come.

Posted October 21, 2009
i love this school so much. no school could ever compare.

Canyon Lake High School 4

Posted May 07, 2009
This is a great school with excellent teacher and staff that care for the sudents.

Posted September 24, 2007

1404 Ih 35 N, New Braunfels, TX  78130
Last modified Canyon Lake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Lake High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top