New Caney, TX

1 star

Oakley El 1

Posted January 11, 2015
We were a in district transfer this year from valley ranch. I can't sing my praises enough about the 3 years my daughter spent at valley ranch. But coming to oakley I hoped we would have the same good experience. That is not the case. It's awful. I really wish we would have never left valley ranch. Our teacher doesn't communicate. She has neglected to give my daughter her spelling test 6x this year after we have studied so hard for it. This upsets me to know bound. My daughter has managed although I don't know how to maintain A's and B's but her love for school has definitely dissipated...which is sad. Needless to say we are moving again just to get a fresh start. I would highly recommend reconsidering before you enroll your child in this school.

Oakley El
22320 Route 494 Loop, New Caney, TX  77357
Last modified Oakley El is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakley El Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top