Nolanville, TX
Before care: Yes

Nolanville Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2012
This is a truly great school, and I believe that most of your good or bad experience is based on the teacher that you have. My daughter's second grade teacher was amazing, 3rd grade was not good at all, but now in 4th grade she is doing amazing again. My daughter has Aspergers and they work well with her. Getting the kiddos after school is horrible. Parents don't pay attention to the "Don't get out of your car," sign, LoL. I really do like this school all in all, the office staff can be friendly, so they aren't too bad to deal with.

Posted March 06, 2012
Both of my sons have attended this school for the last four years. They absolutely love it. The teachers and staff care about the students. My son's teachers have done a fabulous job teaching the cirriculum. Hands down it is THE best elementary school in the area. P.S. My son is dyslexic and the dyslexia program is great.

Posted March 19, 2011
We are a military family and this is our 8th elementary school total. Nolanville is hands down the best school my sons have ever attended. We will be sorry to move on. Their TAG (gifted) program is excellent! My son has learned more here than any other school and has been very happy with all the extra programs such as musicals and student council activities. The teachers have been wonderful. Contrary to other reviewers, the principal is always pleasant and approachable and she seems to be very involved in all that goes on in the school. I highly recommend this school to incoming military families!

Posted August 07, 2010
This school's highlights include wonderful P.E. and music programs, accelerated reader program, and awesome PTA! Hopefully, leadership will improve with new year.

Nolanville Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2010
As stated in many comments it's true that if your child has needs such as mine has ADHD. You are treated almost hostile. All three teachers he's had here have made him feel like he's worthless. The assistant principle has actually threatened my EIGHT year old child about Alternative school. They offer no assistance for special needs. It is a very strict environment and I know two other parents who have taken their children out to home school because this school leave a bad taste in your mouth. I'm sure that if your child can sit still and focus you might like it, but if your child is in anyway talkative or hyper or unable to focus this is NOT the school for you. It will be your worst nightmare trying to deal with the teachers and the principle.

Posted November 29, 2009
Our daughter is in first grade here, after attending kindergarten as well. She is taught values of respect, discipline and kindness above and beyond the academics. The teachers communicate well with the parents, I know when my daughter has an area that needs work or she's behaved badly. The ParentConnect website is helpful too.

Nolanville Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2009
I do worry about this school this year and the new principal's way of managing the school. This school prided itself on management and organization and I see nothing but chaos in the hallways and lunchrooms. The teachers are awesome, but management has to be looked at. I wish KISD would take a look.

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted October 21, 2008
So far I am quite impressed with this school. Keeping in mind, my child has no special needs. For us we love that the teachers are teaching the children to be good respectful citizins. My child has been even more aware of his words and actions when he is at home. He even wants his younger siblings to learn the same. I feel he is being challenged everyday and his work is coming home with great marks. So I guess I am as proud of my child as I am the school. This is the best elementary school in the KISD!

Nolanville Elementary School
901 Old Nolanville Road, Nolanville, TX  76559
Last modified Nolanville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nolanville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top