North Richland Hills, TX

Posted October 22, 2013
I went to Mullendore from Kindergarten until 5th grade. I can honestly say that I absolutely loved this school. I had the most supportive teachers and they helped me get through a lot of things. I enjoyed all of the activities the school offered like dances and field day. I moved to Ohio after 5th grade, and my younger brothers now attend the elementary school here, and it's absolutely nothing like Mullendore. I feel bad for them because they'll never have the elementary experiences that I did. Mullendore is a fantastic school.

Posted January 25, 2011
I chose to transfer my child to Mullendore, and couldn't be happeier! The leadership is amazing, and the teachers are top notch! Everything at the school is about the kids, and making their the most of their education and their childhood. So many of these teachers and staff go above and beyond to make sure that every child is involved. They have community support to help with school supplies, and the PTA is amazing! A wonderful group of parents/teachers all working together. I couldn't be happier with my choice, except I wish I had made it sooner!

Posted January 04, 2011
Mullendore is an amazing school. The teachers and staff are kind, progressive, and completely dedicated to the students. I will be sad when my child has to leave these amazing people. GO MULLENDORE!

Alliene Mullendore Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2010
You will like this school best if you are a mom who does not have to work. Kids of those moms who can PTA a volunteer a lot get to be in all the programs and get special attention. Kids not as lucky never get to sing or have bit talking parts or be so important.

Posted April 10, 2010
Great school and pta - response to last review - PTA raises funds not 'office staff' very little of the 6 dollars from pta membership goes to school so they need fund raisers to help fund field trips and then field day and the free shirt your kids get - read the pta budget and then get involved to have a say - so i get you dislike money how is your kids grades did not see complaint there? - btw for the carnival you could have volunteered to get free tickets for your kids - i am sure they woul do the same for hair paint etc if cash is tight ( whos wallet is not thin now days) - so recap bisd not raise funds nor does bisd fund the events like dances carnivals field day etc the pta does that ;-)

Posted April 10, 2010
This school is a great school. I love the teachers. I have 3 girls this is my youngest ones second year here. My oldest moved on to middle school this year. Anytime I have a concern it is addressed right away. The teachers are very involved with there students. I feel like I am welcomed everytime I walk in the door. I also agree that I think the PTA does a great job raising money for the kids. They do alot of great things for them through out the year. My kids love it.

Alliene Mullendore Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2010
Money hungry, rude, disrespectful to the point where you want to slap the office staff! My daughters teacher is nice but the office staff does not care about the kids all they want is to nickle and dime the parents for what they call 'Family Events' or 'Fundraisers'. I do not trust Mullendore School or its office staff and I am sad to say that my daughter attends this school but thankfully the school year is almost over and we are moving due to this pathetic excuse for a school! STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL! They should be investigated by the school board and the office staff should be fired!

Alliene Mullendore Elementary School 3

Posted July 16, 2009

Alliene Mullendore Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2009

Posted January 24, 2009

Alliene Mullendore Elementary School
4100 Flory Street, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
(817) 547-1900
Last modified Alliene Mullendore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alliene Mullendore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top