Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have two sons that go here, and we are very happy with the school! The teachers really seem to care about the children, and the principal seems to be much-loved by many of the kids and parents. This year's PTA has been very active in planning and communicating events, and the school is very focused on increasing parent engagement. This past week, in fact, they offered a wonderful opportunity for parents to spend the day with their kids, following them through a typical school day. As a parent, I gained a valuable perspective on what the school day is like for both of my kids, and now, when they talk about certain activities that otherwise seemed a bit foreign to me, I can picture what it is they are referring to!

The pto is very active and memberships affordable. The school is neat, clean, and safe. The front office staff was helpful on the registration days. They have an event where parents are invited to spend a whole day with their child. My sons teacher sends text messages and weekly newsletters. The test scores here are high and the school received "distinction designations" for all areas. So far I am enjoying the experience here and so is my son. Keep up the great work...#HUSKY PRIDE

I love HHE school! Specially my two little Girls love it too. The school teacher are really friendly. Giving us a correct informations and guidelines to follow our kids do home works. Our two kids learning a lots at school. School staffs also nice and helpful.

I went to school here during the 1971-72 and 72-73 school years. As someone who eventually went to 17 different schools during my time from K-12, I can tell you this is the best school I ever attended.

My child only attended school here for 3 years but she had a terrific experience. We hated to move when she was doing so well at this school. The staff was excellent and extremely caring beyond expectations. I would highly recommend this school.

Last modified Holiday Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.