North Richland Hills, TX

Posted January 30, 2012
I went to school here during the 1971-72 and 72-73 school years. As someone who eventually went to 17 different schools during my time from K-12, I can tell you this is the best school I ever attended.

Holiday Heights Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2009

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted February 01, 2007
My child only attended school here for 3 years but she had a terrific experience. We hated to move when she was doing so well at this school. The staff was excellent and extremely caring beyond expectations. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 12, 2006
Excellent, I cannot truly describe in words how my children thrived at this public school. I'm impressed with the teacher communication and prinicpal involvement!

Holiday Heights Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2006
My son is in Kindergarten at Holiday Heights Elementary. I have met the assistant principal and had to opportunity to discuss different ideas with him about the school. The counselor is very proactive and we have received wonderful results from the staff at my son's school in regards to his education.

Posted August 04, 2005
my son has attended this school for 2nd grade. I am especially impressed with the faculty at this school. Parent involvement is high and the students show a great deal of spirit.

Posted January 16, 2005
My children, both in the fifth grade, have been going to Holiday Heights since Pre-K. Their needs cover both ends of the spectrum. My son is ADHD and requires lots of special attention and my daughter is gifted. They both receive an excellent education and get all the special needs and attention they require. The teachers are caring and nurturing. The PTA is very active and involved in every aspect of their children's education.

Posted October 05, 2004
Holiday Heights. Great name for an excellent school. The school is well maintained. The teachers and administrators are excellent and care about the students. The overall rating of Birdville isd is 100% excellent because of the parent and teacher involvement. Remember it all begins with the parents and school administrators.

Posted June 01, 2004
My daughter just graduated from 5th grade at Holiday Heights. Her oldest brother will be a senior next year at Richland High School and her younger brother will be a sophomore. I've experienced Holiday Heights with my children for 12 straight years so I may appear to be a little biased. But I've never heard of a school that becomes such an extended family to you and especially to your children. The office staff, the principal, the long time and short time teachers truly care about and love your children and you! We will miss Holiday Heights and when we sell our home soon, I hope that a young family with small children will be blessed with it and they and their kids will get to enjoy the Holiday Heights experience! Husky Pride!

Holiday Heights Elementary School
5221 Susan Lee Lane, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified Holiday Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holiday Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top