Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted September 18, 2015
I have two sons that go here, and we are very happy with the school! The teachers really seem to care about the children, and the principal seems to be much-loved by many of the kids and parents. This year's PTA has been very active in planning and communicating events, and the school is very focused on increasing parent engagement. This past week, in fact, they offered a wonderful opportunity for parents to spend the day with their kids, following them through a typical school day. As a parent, I gained a valuable perspective on what the school day is like for both of my kids, and now, when they talk about certain activities that otherwise seemed a bit foreign to me, I can picture what it is they are referring to!

Posted September 06, 2015
The pto is very active and memberships affordable. The school is neat, clean, and safe. The front office staff was helpful on the registration days. They have an event where parents are invited to spend a whole day with their child. My sons teacher sends text messages and weekly newsletters. The test scores here are high and the school received "distinction designations" for all areas. So far I am enjoying the experience here and so is my son. Keep up the great work...#HUSKY PRIDE

Posted January 26, 2015
I love HHE school! Specially my two little Girls love it too. The school teacher are really friendly. Giving us a correct informations and guidelines to follow our kids do home works. Our two kids learning a lots at school. School staffs also nice and helpful.

Posted January 30, 2012
I went to school here during the 1971-72 and 72-73 school years. As someone who eventually went to 17 different schools during my time from K-12, I can tell you this is the best school I ever attended.

Posted February 01, 2007
My child only attended school here for 3 years but she had a terrific experience. We hated to move when she was doing so well at this school. The staff was excellent and extremely caring beyond expectations. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 12, 2006
Excellent, I cannot truly describe in words how my children thrived at this public school. I'm impressed with the teacher communication and prinicpal involvement!

Holiday Heights Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2006
My son is in Kindergarten at Holiday Heights Elementary. I have met the assistant principal and had to opportunity to discuss different ideas with him about the school. The counselor is very proactive and we have received wonderful results from the staff at my son's school in regards to his education.

Posted August 04, 2005
my son has attended this school for 2nd grade. I am especially impressed with the faculty at this school. Parent involvement is high and the students show a great deal of spirit.

Posted January 16, 2005
My children, both in the fifth grade, have been going to Holiday Heights since Pre-K. Their needs cover both ends of the spectrum. My son is ADHD and requires lots of special attention and my daughter is gifted. They both receive an excellent education and get all the special needs and attention they require. The teachers are caring and nurturing. The PTA is very active and involved in every aspect of their children's education.

Posted October 05, 2004
Holiday Heights. Great name for an excellent school. The school is well maintained. The teachers and administrators are excellent and care about the students. The overall rating of Birdville isd is 100% excellent because of the parent and teacher involvement. Remember it all begins with the parents and school administrators.

Holiday Heights Elementary School
5221 Susan Lee Lane, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified Holiday Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.