Posted September 18, 2014
Pray your child doesn't get bullied because when you inform the principal about it he will simply pawn his responsibility off on an AP or a teacher. When you request a meeting he will twice ignore your request to talk to jim. When your child talks to a staff member about what is happening they will tell them to let them know if it gets out of hand. That is not an appropriate response. When you ask to be kept informed on a resolution to the situation you will never hear from them. Not impressed with the education level or responsibility and safety side either. Looking to switch district completely.

Posted July 08, 2014
I came home almost every day crying because of the way the staff let the kids treat ME. NO ONE would help me..... I felt so alone if it was int for my mom i down t think i could have made it. I'M so afraid of going back to this school. The kids are so mean AND SO ARE THE STAFF.. MOST OF THE STAFF DOSE NOT CARE
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 22, 2014
I am sick at my stomach that I have allowed my son to go to this school. The teacher should go I to advertising because they are "masters of spin" they tell students one thing in class and when parents come they all sing a different tune. It is apparent to me that they have been well taught from administrators either at the campus or admin level to - never admit mistakes. My student has often turned in work only to have teacher lose it in the sea of papers ungraded ( aka busy work) until parents come to talk and lo and behold missing work miraculously appears. they pretend to be a 21st century campus/ district and their idea is to do "flip the classroom" with no district supplied laptop or computer. If students need these they can come early and stand in line for the 2 class computers. Accomadations are not adhered to so save your efforts. Yuck yuck yuck on this campus - it has burned me out on BISD. All superficial - no substance. We are outta there next year if we have to get additional jobs to move.

Posted May 16, 2014
this school is so bad if you love your kids do not let your kids go to this school

Posted August 17, 2012
NRMS is a great school. My daughter was supposed to go to Richland Middle, but thanks to understanding and friendly office personal and principal (who does know every student by name) she is able to go to this school two years in a row. NRMS is much safer and takes all the precautions on bullying. The teachers are awesome and nice, according to my daughter. All the teachers I have met are very professional and care about their students.

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted March 08, 2009

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted August 29, 2007

North Richland Middle School
4800 Rufe Snow Drive, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified North Richland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Richland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top