North Richland Hills, TX

Posted September 18, 2014
Pray your child doesn't get bullied because when you inform the principal about it he will simply pawn his responsibility off on an AP or a teacher. When you request a meeting he will twice ignore your request to talk to jim. When your child talks to a staff member about what is happening they will tell them to let them know if it gets out of hand. That is not an appropriate response. When you ask to be kept informed on a resolution to the situation you will never hear from them. Not impressed with the education level or responsibility and safety side either. Looking to switch district completely.

Posted July 08, 2014
I came home almost every day crying because of the way the staff let the kids treat ME. NO ONE would help me..... I felt so alone if it was int for my mom i down t think i could have made it. I'M so afraid of going back to this school. The kids are so mean AND SO ARE THE STAFF.. MOST OF THE STAFF DOSE NOT CARE

Posted May 22, 2014
I am sick at my stomach that I have allowed my son to go to this school. The teacher should go I to advertising because they are "masters of spin" they tell students one thing in class and when parents come they all sing a different tune. It is apparent to me that they have been well taught from administrators either at the campus or admin level to - never admit mistakes. My student has often turned in work only to have teacher lose it in the sea of papers ungraded ( aka busy work) until parents come to talk and lo and behold missing work miraculously appears. they pretend to be a 21st century campus/ district and their idea is to do "flip the classroom" with no district supplied laptop or computer. If students need these they can come early and stand in line for the 2 class computers. Accomadations are not adhered to so save your efforts. Yuck yuck yuck on this campus - it has burned me out on BISD. All superficial - no substance. We are outta there next year if we have to get additional jobs to move.

Posted May 16, 2014
this school is so bad if you love your kids do not let your kids go to this school

Posted August 17, 2012
NRMS is a great school. My daughter was supposed to go to Richland Middle, but thanks to understanding and friendly office personal and principal (who does know every student by name) she is able to go to this school two years in a row. NRMS is much safer and takes all the precautions on bullying. The teachers are awesome and nice, according to my daughter. All the teachers I have met are very professional and care about their students.

Posted August 25, 2007
NRMS is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader and I will miss seeing her everyday as my daughter graduates this year. Thank you NRMS for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world! '

North Richland Middle School 3

Posted December 14, 2006
This school is great we have a variety of instrments my principal and vice prenciple are realy nice and so are all of my teachers.The students have lots of fun while also learning ( as far as I know,and I thought first year of middle was going to be boring}the matirial we need to get through school. We have some of the students' parents that work at the school, and we must have a good PTA thing goin' on sence we have so much stuff here. Thanks to my teachers Mrs.Sims,Mrs.Horton,Mrs.Hellewell,Coach Toply,Mr.Banard,and Mr.Pollyc.

North Richland Middle School 3

Posted May 07, 2005
My child enjoys this school. I am happy with the level of the academic programs and the quality of the teaching staff. I am not happy with the reports of discipline problems at the school and the behavior that my child tells me often happens there (problems with same students over and over). There are not enough electives to choose from (band, choir, art, spanish for 6th graders) in my opinion, but the programs that they have are good. The parent involvement is not as good as at the elementary schools I am used to, but I'm not sure that's just not a difference between elementaries and middle schools.

North Richland Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2005
The faculty at this school works hard to help each child achieve success. The administration is top-notch...very helpful.

Posted August 11, 2004
My son loved this school. I was forced to send him to North Ridge Middle. He hates it there. The teachers just don't seem like they care at North Ridge. At North Richland Middle my son was in the gited classes. He had strait a's at this school. The office people are very helpful.

North Richland Middle School
4800 Rufe Snow Drive, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified North Richland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Richland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top