Bad
Good

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 29, 2015
I moved to this school for my freshman year and I honestly couldn't have been happier. I made so many friends and the teachers are so nice. We get work done and we do learn. I love that we have so many different things to get involved in. there's something for everyone! Food is good, and bathrooms are average. overall it's a great school with great staff and students.

Posted December 31, 2012
I have 2 students attending Richland HS, and think its a wonderful school I work for a nearby school district and moved to NRH because of the schools rather than putting them in the district where I work. Both students (10th and 11th grade) are very happy here and have had a wonderful experience.

Richland High School 1

Posted October 16, 2012
Its a horrible school. One of his teachers said that he will fail my Son for the year if he doesn't pass the PSAT. He got assaulted 6 times and the Vice Principles or the Principle didn't do anything about it. They called me and told me that he skipped a Detention which he did not they still have not brought him in to talk about the people who assaulted him its a horrible school. Also one teacher threatened to punch my child in the genitalia he told this to his councilor at the school and the councilor just ignored my child.

Posted July 12, 2012
My son just completed the 9th grade at Richland. I couldn't be happier. 8th grade was my son's first year in public school, he was formerly home schooled. It was a big adjustment for both of us, but he did great. This past year at Richland he participated in cross country, track, basketball and was in all pre-AP courses. All his teachers and coaches were fully committed to his success. I look forward to the day my younger son begins high school there.

Posted June 03, 2011
i switch to Richland HS my sophomore year and am now entering my senior year. I love this school. the teachers here actually care about the students and want to see us succeed. I don't think there are many schools with as high of a caliber of teachers as that of what Richland HS has, which is very helpful when I'm taking AP classes because I know I'm learning everything i need to know. The students here are open. There are next to no fights ever. Everyone pretty much gets along with one another and is over all happy. I have tons of friends now and I Love it and its because of this school. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted June 29, 2010
This is a great high school in a good location that I attended my sophomore through senior year of high school.

Posted January 27, 2008
Overall this school is excellent. In about a month or two Richland will get a new life as it is being replaced by a new structure and the old RHS will be demolished. All the teachers have been wonderful throughout the years I've attended. Mrs. Kennedy has turned RHS around since she has been at RHS. I would like to see the principal in the hallways more and show that he really cares about the students and teachers. The BISD Career and Technology programs are outstanding and BISD is about to build a state-of-the-art building just a mile or two away from the campus. Birdville ISD is really shaping up to give our students quality education.

Posted December 13, 2007
I love this school so much. I miss being around all of the positive people that attend Richland High School.

Posted August 17, 2007
The teachers and principals of this school set forth rules that they say must be adhered to, but when it comes right down to it, there is hardly any recourse for disobedience- that is, unless the infraction is a minor one. Then we go overboard on consequences. It is very hard to be a follow-the-rules teaching parent because there is not much support coming from the teachers and administrators when it really counts.

Posted May 21, 2006
I am a former student of Richland High school. I greatly respect the faculty and teaching style from that school. I would be more than pleased if my children, in the future, attended Richland.

5201 Holiday Lane, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified Richland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.