North Richland Hills, TX

Posted January 07, 2014
This is a top-notch school anyway you look at it. Academia is very important, but so is socialization & psychological health, P.E., art, music, computer science & library education. All members of the staff (not just teachers) genuinely care for the well-being & success of each student with whom they interact. Most students feel so comfortable, school is like a "home-away-from-home." The campus is kept clean and safe.

Posted October 09, 2013
My kids go to this school and I think it is a great school. Lots of parent volunteers, supportive staff, and clean campus. The school has a lot of family activities including a carnival, skate night, and talent show. The teachers are great at their jobs and really care for the kids. The front office staff, principal, and counselor do an amazing job. I love it.

Posted September 28, 2012
This is such a great school. My daughter started kindergarten there this year and I cannot tell you how happy we are with her being at Snow Heights. The school is smaller than most schools in the Birdville ISD so the children get more attention. All of the kids are so respectful. Every day that I walk my daughter into the school there is always a kid opening the door for us. Way to go parents and Snow Heights for teaching these children good manners. The older kids play very well with the younger kids. The new V.P. Miss Minx or Principle Dukes greet the kids almost every morning as they come in by name. (Amazing) There is a lot of parental involvement which the school really encourages. Their philosophy is if the parents are active and excited about their kids education even if it is just coming and eating lunch with them it gets the kids excited and involved. We were actually looking at a few different schools this summer since BISD offers open enrollment and after meeting Principle Dukes, Miss Minx, and the office staff, plus factoring the size of Snow Heights vs. others we were sold. Plus it's kind of cool that I also was a student of Snow Heights 20 something years ago.

Posted May 03, 2009

Posted September 02, 2008
The teachers and staff are warm & friendly with an obvious desire to teach and care for the children. We have recently moved here and already feel as if we've long been a part of this school community.

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted October 24, 2007

Snow Heights Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2007
The greatest selling feature of this school is the size. My child always felt like a part of the school community.

Posted September 14, 2005
We have been very pleased with this school. The staff is great and very loving. My daughter has really excelled. She is now in first grade and is enjoying reading and learning how to add.

Posted August 20, 2005
Snow Heights' small student population has allowed my child to receive much more individual attention. The teachers are very caring and it feels like a 'family community.' I must be honest and say when this school combines with Mullendore, we may consider moving as this will make the student count go up considerably.

Snow Heights Elementary School
4801 Vance Road, North Richland Hills, TX  76180
Last modified Snow Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Snow Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top