Green Valley Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2013
We are beyond excited to be at Green Valley (we live in Keller ISD but were not satisfied with our local elementary school). Our daughter has gone to GV since Kinder and will be entering 3rd grade next year and our second child will start at GV in the fall. GV's teachers and staff go above and beyond and we feel our daughter has been challenged to be her very best. I cannot say enough!

Green Valley Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2011
New PTA officers this year and it was a great year. I know they would welcome any help! Wonderful school community with the needs of the scholars come first. Great test scores, high expectations, and meaningful learning for all children. This is the best school and people flock to Green Valley from all areas of city.

Green Valley Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2011
we love love love this school. my daughter has attended 1st, 2nd and will be going into 3rd grade. we have had a wonderful experience as far as education goes. However, the pta scared me off. the moms were very clicky and not welcoming to new parents, I would have loved to have been more involved and welcomed.

Posted October 04, 2010
Great teachers, great kids and an overall fun place to be. Green Valley has many fun activities that help promote phyical fitness which is good in today's world. The teachers are amazing and genuinly care about their students. All the staff work really hard to ensure our kids have great learning tools to use. I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication all the staff and volunteers put into Green Valley!

Posted October 03, 2010
I have always been greeted with smiling faces. My kids have been blessed with amazing teachers every year. Everyone in that school makes sure the children come first. Amazing academics and extra curricular activities and clubs! We love Green Valley!

Posted October 30, 2009
The education my children receive is phenomenal. The teachers are the hardest working, loving people on the planet.

Posted October 30, 2009
Fantastic teachers & a loving, caring environment! Education is top notch! Our son is diabetic & needs to visit the nurse daily...the nurse is a dream to work with. Everyone is so friendly, we can't think of a better place to be!

Posted October 24, 2009
The faculty and staff at Green Valley really care about each child. You just have to observe them for a short time and you can tell.

Posted October 24, 2009
The environment is always positive and encouraging - the students and faculty are always ready to try something new.

Posted October 24, 2009
At Green Valley, every child is encouraged to reach their fullest potential. Each child is given multiple opportunities each day to learn in their area of strength. I have been here as a teacher first, teacher/parent, and teacher again and cannot imagine being anywhere else.

Green Valley Elementary School
7900 Smithfield Road, North Richland Hills, TX  76182
Last modified Green Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top