North Richland Hills, TX

Foster Village Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
The teachers really try with all their students but my grandson has ADHD and he has gotten special attention from the teachers. My granddaughter was there last year and she had ADHD kids in her class and they got special attention BUT she also got alot of attention.herself but not more than the others did..They [adminstration] will work with you and try to help you to do things that will help out the children in the school.They are VERY friendly .I didn't see any anger or frustration on their part.Their security has been upgraded and is working good.

Posted December 14, 2012
My daughter went here from k-5. As far as traffic safety goes...yeah it was aproblembut they got it sorted out a couple years ago. The teachers go above and beyond for their students in every grade level. My daughter has gotten an excellent education along with fond memories of a great school. The area is very deserve in economics and culture which to myself is very important in social development. She and I highly recommend this school.

Foster Village Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted June 10, 2009
My son attended Foster Village for the first time this year. He had Mr. Vaughn in first grade. Mr. Vaughn made great improvements in my son's reading ability. We have moved to another school district because of financial reasons. My son was sad to learn that he could not finish his first grade year with Mr. Vaughn. Great teachers!

Posted March 31, 2009
I love my daughters' teachers. They really take the time to give them the help they need. It's like a family at Foster Village.

Foster Village Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2008
I love my daughter's teacher. She went the extra mile when my little girl was having problems. I abhor the drop off/pick up process. Would be happy to follow a procedure if they'd just pick one and stick with it. Sadly, most of the blame rests on the inconsiderate parents who are always in a rush. We were almost run over in the crosswalk in the parking lot. That's ridiculous.

Foster Village Elementary School 3

Posted December 03, 2007

Foster Village Elementary School 2

Posted October 25, 2007
Principal and admin are reluctant to return phone calls. I have had to call the Birdville Admin building to resolve issues. Whereas most schools have teachers outside to direct traffic and let out school in an orderly manner, the traffic seems to be a free-for-all and is truely a cause for concern. There are no real extracurricular activities yet the children are constantly bombarded with fundraisers and mine expressed that they were made to feel shamed when they did not participate in the fundraiser.

Foster Village Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2007

Foster Village Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2007
The principal is very dedicated to her teachers and kids. Second of all, traffic issues. The traffic problems are due to lack of compliance from the parents. They don't follow procedures at all. As for after school activities. It is an elementary school so there really are not too many; however, there is a Good News Club, Spring Fling Club and computer club. As for PTA and parent volunteers. Only parents can do that. The teachers are great. Foster Village is great

Foster Village Elementary School
6800 Springdale Lane, North Richland Hills, TX  76182
Last modified Foster Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foster Village Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top