Posted April 07, 2014
Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School is a great school. My 2 girls have been attending Alamo from pre-school to 3rd and from kindergarten to 4th grade and hoping to stay till 6th grade. My girls love it . They both have great teachers and come home with something new they learned every day. Had a really good principal in the past years. I really cant say anything about the one they have this year , haven't had the pleasure of meeting her. Well in all the school is a good school. :)

Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2011
This school has taken a big turn down. Teachers have left that were great over the last three years. From talking with staff and parents, moral along with tests have lowered, ALOT. This school is now ranking almost to the bottom. The leadership is not there. I would hate to see this school close. It is the only on in E.C.I.S.D. The district knows what this school can be like. It will take time to repair it and it's image.

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted January 12, 2006
Perfect for any level. School size is smaller but not too small. Keeps all ages of children connected. Education like no other without heavy pressure that would make a child want to give up.

Posted March 08, 2005
- a administrator

Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2004

Posted September 21, 2004
Both of my children have been going to this since school since kinder. My daughter is now in junior high but my son is still there and in my opinion this was the best choice that I could have made for my kids. They are both treated with respect and are learning at a fast rate. The teachers and the principal are great. They are very good with the kids and they always keep me informed on how they are doing. I would and have recommended this school to several people and they to are pleased with the results. Thank You GPA for all that you do for our children there.

Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2004
Gale Pond has a new principal this year (2004) and she is wonderful! What a difference a year makes! She has completely turned the school around from our previous nightmare as before mentioned.

Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2003
- a former student
My child had the worst year of her life. It was her first year in school and was in a class that the teacher could not control the students. My daughter cried everyday at school and came home with a terrible attitude everyday. Homework for a kindergartner was excessive and then not even checked after we had spent many hours the previous night doing it. The school was highly recommended to us. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School
P O Box 3912, Odessa, TX  79760
Last modified Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gale Pond Alamo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top