Odessa, TX

Posted August 22, 2008
This is the best school in Odessa. Great faculty and students. I love to substitute at this school. All three of my sons have and do come here. They are at the top of their classes.

Posted June 02, 2007
My oldest son has attended Travis since 2nd grade and he will be going into 6th grade this fall. He is a honor roll student and is a star reader. My 3 other children will attend Travis starting this fall and I can not wait to see how much they will learn and grow while at Travis.

Posted April 17, 2003
I think Travis is a great school. My little girl attended Travis for Kindergarten and first grade. We then moved to Arizona . We are planning to move back a re-enroll her at Travis along with her brother that will be in Kindergarten. The education she received was excellent and she enjoyed every minute of it. She is definitely ahead of the childern in her class, here in Arizona.

El Magnet At Travis
P O Box 3912, Odessa, TX  79760
Last modified El Magnet At Travis is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Magnet At Travis Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top