Odessa, TX

El Magnet At Travis 5

Posted August 22, 2008
This is the best school in Odessa. Great faculty and students. I love to substitute at this school. All three of my sons have and do come here. They are at the top of their classes.

El Magnet At Travis 5

Posted June 02, 2007
My oldest son has attended Travis since 2nd grade and he will be going into 6th grade this fall. He is a honor roll student and is a star reader. My 3 other children will attend Travis starting this fall and I can not wait to see how much they will learn and grow while at Travis.

El Magnet At Travis
P O Box 3912, Odessa, TX  79760
Last modified El Magnet At Travis is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Magnet At Travis Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top