PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 10, 2013
My two children have attended St Mary School for six years. As a parent I could not ask for a better school and staff. My children have not only received a quality education but Christian values as well. St Mary School is more like a family than a school and I would recommend it to anyone.

St. Mary Catholic School 4

Posted April 09, 2013
This is a great school. I think Catholic Education is the one of the greatest gifts you can give your kids.

Posted April 08, 2013
I am a parent with three children at St. Mary Catholic School. Not only do my children receive an excellent academic curriculum, but they also learn values. Yes, these values are taught by us, but it is so helpful to have them reinforced outside of the home. I also like the community involvement and support; it helps teach our children the importance of giving back. Another great benefit is that children at St. Mary Catholic School have many opportunities and are offered extra programs that other schools do not offer. I highly recommend St. Mary Catholic School. Go Hornets!!!

Posted April 08, 2013
We have had one student graduate from St. Mary Catholic School after attending Kindergarten through 8th Grade and currently have two middle school aged children attending. We are very happy with the high academic standards the school maintains and have seen our oldest child excel in high school and rank highly on national aptitude tests and the PSAT, thanks to the foundation received from St. Mary Catholic School. The same morals and values we try to teach at home are reinforced at the school. Students are encouraged to volunteer and serve the community and to find ways to make the world a better place. Small class sizes and peers whose families want and expect more for their children help to make this a very caring and nurturing place for our children to spend their day learning, growing, and creating the memories that will stay with them forever. St. Mary is the best choice in education in Orange County. The tuition is very reasonable and they offer assistance for those who may need it.

Posted June 18, 2012
This IS the best school! It has it ALL! If you want your child to have morals, respect, self-worth this is most definitely the school you want! Great family atmosphere. Kids are very well disciplined and not unruly. I love my child going to this school!!!

Posted February 22, 2012
St. Mary's School is like a step back in time to the 1950's when students were held to a high standard of respect, honesty and integrity. If you want a school that reinforces what you instill in your child at home, then St. Mary's is the school for you. The Administration, Teachers and Staff are committed to investing in your child. Our child has been a student at St. Mary's for nine (9) years and we are blessed to have this school in our community.

Posted February 22, 2012
We love St. Mary's school. The staff is very caring and the teachers are great.

Posted February 22, 2012
St. Mary Catholic School is a wonderful school with many opportunities. The feel at the school is one of a family. We have been with St. Mry Catholic school for 7 years. We were welcomed in the school the minute we looked in to having our children attend and have been blessed beyond words ever since. I feel my schildren are held to higher standards of learning as well as a higher moral standards. The teachers and staff are always willing to be there for your child both academically and emotionally.

Posted February 22, 2012
St Mary's is great! Many opportunities to excel academically, spiritually, socially, and morally. We couldn't be happier...well, perhaps if it went thru grade 12!

Posted November 06, 2010
We are very pleased with St. Mary's. It was voted as the best Elementary in Orange County! ;)

St. Mary Catholic School
2600 Bob Hall Rd, Orange, TX  77630
Last modified St. Mary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8