Posted January 06, 2012
As a graduate of Orangefield and a parent of 2 boys at Orangefield I highly recommend this school. The teachers and staff are wonderful and want the best for your children. They offer a variety of sports for children of all ages, from a personal experience, it was a great place to grow up and still is. I am beyond excited to get to pass on the Bobcat Pride to my boys...We bleed Orange!

Orangefield Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Both my boys go to Orangefield Elem. and have been going since Pre-K..The staff is wonderful and the teachers are awesome..I recommend Orangefield schools if you want your child to have the best education and wonderful teachers

Posted September 23, 2008
My three daughters go to Orangefield Elem. We have been going to this school since my daughter started Kindergarten in 2004. We love our school. The staff is wonderful and their full of Bobcat Pride. All of the teachers are excellent. There is a great deal of opportunities for sports, little dribblers, cheerleading for all ages, football for all ages, volleyball for older kids, tennis etc. Orangefield Elementary School is the Best!

Posted August 20, 2005
I have been very impressed with the curriculum the children are learning and the music and physical education that they are being exposed to. The teachers are extraordinary and the staff is more than willing to answer any questions I may have at any time.

Posted March 29, 2004

Orangefield Elementary School
P O Box 228, Orangefield, TX  77639
Last modified Orangefield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orangefield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top