Bad
Good

Former student. I can tell you right now that this is not the place to send your child to school if you are in any way looking for a school that is accepting to minorities or any stature. Half of the teachers don't care, the other half are struggling to demand the students' attention. Most of the students are not interested in learning and the ones that are, are not in a suitable environment to do so. I cannot tell you how much I missed in my mathematics and science classes because the teacher was struggling to keep the students in order. Administration is close-minded and takes a "friendly" authority figure approach: that is, until you come across an actual issue. Then they are unwilling to listen and like to point fingers. I hated my experience here. That is why I moved on literally the same night of graduation.

I am a teacher at Orangefield High School, and a parent of two little ones at the elementary school. I absolutely love this school district. I have been teaching for over ten years, and I've worked in three other districts. This district is wonderful. The principals care about the teachers and the students. The superintendent actually makes the effort to get to know the students. The food is wonderful, and my student enjoy going to school here. My children are getting a top-notch education from caring teachers. I highly recommend this district for its strong moral values and family centered education.

I have one student in this school so far he is doing pretty good I think the school is a very good school and I'm happy to send my kids to Orangefield schools

Last modified Orangefield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.