Palmer, TX

Palmer Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
The school is very old and needs cosmetics done to the building BAD. In some of their classroom I was told there was no air conditioner, I don't know if that's because it needed repair or it was never available in that part of the building. The teachers are nice but I feel are dressed very sloppy for their profession; crocs, flip flops, t shirts, jean capris just to name a few. It was quite appalling and hard to respect someone who appears to have just rolled out of bed; MAJORITY of the teaching staff looks this way I'm afraid. Also, be sure to your child a lunch because the food there is barely edible... My biggest complaint is that they seem to be behind compared to other schools. It is not challenging for my child and I did talk to one of the teachers about that and she said it maybe a little bit easier just because of all the REPEAT children she had in her class who had failed the previous year. Completely unexceptable in my book. Will be taking my child out of this school as soon as the school year ends.

Palmer Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
This school is amazing. Everyone is so nice and helpful.

Palmer Elementary School 3

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted June 16, 2006
This is a great school. It is run efficiently and the kids are the always first.

Palmer Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2005

Palmer Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2005
I think Palmer Elementray is a very good school if you want your kids to go to a small country school with other kids that there parents and or brothers went to when they were in school at Palmer. They are a acadimic school and have very good teachers. I know the time my kid spent there her teachers were really interested in her and how she was doing in all subjects. They have great extra activities and are aways good in there plays. The parents that have children that go to Palmer Elem. I really don't no how involve they are because they have a PTO and some of the members are only there for the politics.

Posted October 08, 2004
I just moved my children to the Intermediate in the 2004 school year. My kids like the school and so do I. My dughter is making better grades and my son is still maintaing his 'A' average. The teachers are organized, involved and hold the children accountable. That is very important.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have been very impressed with the Plamer schools. My children just transfered from DeSoto, and I love the fact that now they will go on field trips and such. The school spirit is outstanding, there is a real sense of a community.

Palmer Elementary School
P O Box 790, Palmer, TX  75152
Last modified Palmer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top