Posted April 25, 2012
We couldn't be happier. My child is happy to attend school, and her academic and social needs are met by wonderful people who are blessing her daily.

Posted January 12, 2012
We have had our children at Flint Academy since the second year it opened. Had we known about it earlier, we would have been there. The teachers are compassionate and love the kids like their own. The children feel special and strive to please the teachers. The academics are adapted to each student's level and perfected to completion. The kids feel good about themselves and know that they are eternally significant because of the compassionate and consistent instruction of not only the teachers, but the staff as well. There is a feeling of family at Flint Academy. Check it out for yourself and ask for parental references. We would do it all over again. It is the best decision we ever made.

Posted January 12, 2012
Our children have been attending Flint Academy for the past two years and I cannot say enough good things about this school, the director, and the teachers and staff. We were seeking a Christian school with the ability to handle ADHD and Dyslexia and instead found a place for all of our children. Each student is given the time and attention that they need and are not put in a box where they have to fit a certain criteria. We have found that our children are excelling in their education and absolutely love learning.

Posted January 12, 2012
This school has changed my children's lives and we cannot thank them enough. The teachers genuinely care about each student and deliver an individualized curriculum that is far and above what my kids received in public school. They are learning a combination of real-world skills with Christian values and classical education through interactive means, while progressing significantly faster academically than in previous years. In addition, the school itself provides a warm and inviting environment that is like a second home, with teachers and peers a second family. My kids have a newfound love for learning through this school and they never want to miss a day!

The Flint Academy 1

Posted January 10, 2012
We would not recommend this school. School is not accredited. Most teachers are not certified. Accountability for student performance or lack there of is non-existent. Very weak and outdated curriculum and instruction techniques. Little access to technology on campus during class for most students.

The Flint Academy 1

Posted September 20, 2009

Posted July 09, 2009
The Flint Academy is Tarrant County's best kept secret! It is a school that prides itself on molding children with high morals, values, academics and taking on personal responsibility. The Flint Academy is great for children who learn differently. At this school, they have teachers that have personal knowledge of what it takes for a child with ADHD/Dyslexia, etc. to learn. The teaching style is far above that of any regular teaching methods offered. I would strongly recommend this school to any parent!

Posted July 08, 2009
This will be our third year attending The Flint Academy. My children love school! I remember in school, we couldn't wait for summer to come. My children dread summer coming! They love this school! The Flint Academy is truly a unique and special school. The staff and especially the principal care so much for our children. We were so blessed when we found them! All the teachers and staff are wonderful and the teaching philosophy is outstanding. Not only do children thrive academically, they thrive socially as well. We are so excited to see The Flint Academy grow, and we would love to share all the wonderful benefits with more families. Come and check us out!

Posted June 29, 2009
This is the third year my three kids have been at Flint. Every year we have had amazing teachers that have met all my kid s needs. My oldest was years behind on his reading when we first came to the school and he is close to being on grade level now after just 3 years. Attending school here is like a big extended family where everyone is loved and taken care of. We attended another bigger private school before Flint and after being here I can t imagine my kids being anywhere else.

Posted June 27, 2009
Flint Academy is an exceptional school! The teachers provide a safe and positive learning environment where students can feel valued. They focus on the 'whole' child, by accepting each child as an individual. My child enjoys the hands-on learning centers and loves coming to school each day to learn new things and be with her new friends.

The Flint Academy