Parkwood Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2013
This school has the worst program for children with special needs.We were informed that a medical diagnosis was needed to implement a plan of action.A medical diagnosis of Autism was received from a respected psychiatrist.They refused to accept it.We have discovered that the faculty is under trained in dealing with autistic children.We have gone to many meetings.Each one brought to light their lack of knowledge about their own policies and procedures.They have allowed ego to stand in the way of helping and are ridiculously stubborn in the way they cling to an outdated system which allows them to be lazy and unresponsive to the needs of the child.

Posted July 23, 2009
I love this school for my children. I have two little ones that have attended this school since kindergarten. The teaches and all staff here are really concerned and care if my child is doing well. I would highly reccomend Parkwood to anyone!!!!

Parkwood Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2008

Posted July 19, 2007

Posted May 17, 2006
The administration here is very good. Alan Meyers really cares and the kids love and respect him tremendously.

Posted March 31, 2006
Awesome school, teachers are very helpful and make sure that your child is really learning

Posted May 27, 2005
After having to move to Orlando FL, I realized just how much I loved Parkwood Elementary and I really wish my child would have been able to continue there. The teachers are caring and really try to make education fun. They encourage parents to really take a big part in their child's education by having regular meetings and events. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 21, 2004

Parkwood Elementary School
404 Parkwood Drive, Pasadena, TX  77503
Last modified Parkwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Parkwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top