Posted April 03, 2012
My daughter has attended Fairmont since Kindergarten she is now in second grade. You could not ask for a better staff or teachers and curriculum.We are very pleased.

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009

Fairmont Elementary School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
As a mother of a child with special needs (Down Syndrome), I am so very impressed with the support and expectations that the Special Education Dept at Fairmont Elementary share with my son. As a teacher myself, I know how important education is to the special needs population, and how if our students are expected to succeed and reach higher goals....THEY WILL. I am looking forward to sending my 5 year old next year. Way to go Fairmont!

Fairmont Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2007
I have had children enrolled at Fairmont Elementary for 10 years now. DPISD was once a coveted school district to be enrolled in, but sadly throughout the years it seems to be deteriorating. Many administration changes have occurred along with the departure of some excellent teachers. FME once received top honors for TEKS testing every year, but has failed to receive any recommendations recently. I am very disappointed in the level of respect and professionalism when communicating with staff members. Also, it seems as if there is a one size fits all approach to education, instead of prioritizing each child's personal educational needs. I hope that the focus will come back to educating the children, but I am searching for other schools to place my child in should they continue to maintain their average to sub-par standards.

Posted December 07, 2004
It is a good school that scores excellent on tests. It is clean and bright. But my child never has homework to do, the teacher never calls, the only time we hear from her is when we go to schoold and inquire about specific ideas. He has been there 4 years with some great teachers and some that were sub par. Traffic is tight around the school in the morning and afternoon. But they do a good job of managing the crowd. I never see them do any extra curicular activities and rarely play outside. The school has also shown a penchant for presenting material with a 'leftist or democrat' like spin. There is never mention of religion in the school nor any recognition for other then minority holidays. The schoold could be better, the work could be more challenging, but i would still recommend the school.

Posted August 23, 2004
FME is a wonderful school. They have a very friendly staff and great atmosphere. My daughter is in her 2nd year and has never been discouraged or has not wanted to go. She is always pumped up about school.

Posted February 25, 2004
The faculty at Fairmont Elementary is awesome. After being a part of this school for 7 years I could not ever imagine sending my children somewhere else. The faculty goes above and beyond to show support, love, leadership and provide excellent academics. This school truly knows what success is all about.

Fairmont Elementary School
4315 Heathfield Drive, Pasadena, TX  77505
Last modified Fairmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top