Posted March 08, 2012
The principal still greets each and every student with a handshake as they walk in the doors. The school does a lot of things to give students rewards for attainable goals. They give students the opportunity to participate in the AR program and for every point they earn, they can spend them at a yearly AR carnival. Also students who are able to attain certain titles in the AR program through hard work may also attend an end-of the year picnic. Kids who practice and work on their math facts and do well on tests, also get certain titles; the highest allows them to participate in a big sand day at the end of school where they dig for treasure! There is just so much they do to help kids get enthusiastic about learning. They also have a student council and a big PPO involvement. I also love that they don't overload children on homework. I think it helps with kids being willing and ready to learn and not getting exhaustive over always doing work! Fantastic school & the best in Pasadena! In fact, the only elementary school in Pasadena I would have my kids attend.

Turner Elementary School 0

Posted February 21, 2009
Turner Elementary is wonderful for my child. The teachers are loving, the principal is caring, and the students are proud and happy.

Posted September 27, 2007
I am extremely happy my child attends this great school. I love seeing the Principal outside it's doors greeting and shaking hands with each student entering the building. Everything they do from kids being dropped off and ensuring visitors seems so orderly. This is my daughters' 2nd year and she's had wonderful teachers that enhances her advanced reading skills. I love this great school!

Posted August 21, 2004
Great school--Principal shakes every kids hand in the mornings. Lots of positive reinforcement, peer mentoring, active parent-teacher association. Top quality!

Posted July 20, 2004
The only way I could say if this school was a good school was to ask my 8 yr. old son. Who would know better then a child who attends there. He has said he loves his school because of the activities the teachers have him do. There fun he says. I ve notice he is learning a lot. It amazes me to see how fast he picks up on thing. Do doubt he s bright but I know it s the schools doing. Thank you Tunner.

Posted August 26, 2003
I think that this elementary school is wonderful and I wouldn't want my children to go anywhere else.

Turner Elementary School
4333 Lily Street, Pasadena, TX  77505
Last modified Turner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turner Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top