Posted February 08, 2014
Morales Elementary in my opinion could have been a much better school if it wasn't for its principal(Kathy Connolly) she is incompetent when it comes to resolving conflicts, she lacks communication skills and seems to be easily manipulated by teachers.

Posted February 08, 2014
I had to withdraw my son from Morales due to a problem with bulling, I made a conference with the school principal and tried to speak with his teacher about the problem as well to no avail. The school principal advised me to tell my son(a sweet peace maker)to hold his ground and defend himself.. I do not believe violence should be encourage and wish school officials should had taken care of the problem instead.

Posted January 11, 2013
Lice lice lice and they dont care that you have to pay 200 dollars to fix the problem. These schools need a better lice program. Also my daughter had to sit in th cafeteria buy herself cause she failed a test.

Morales Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted October 16, 2008
I am a parent and my child went to Morales Elem for K & 1st grade, I had nothing but conflicts with the teachers and staff. When my child got in trouble for not 'listening to a teacher' in the cafeteria, but the teacher told the students in SPANISH to do something, that was VERY upsetting to both myself and my child. I Transfered my child out of PISD completely and she is much happier in DPISD.

Morales Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2008
I have contact with staff and teachers at Morales elm weekly if not daily. All the staff are wonderful. I work with at risk childrn living in the district. The school is great! So polite and always helpful to not only visitors but to parents.

Morales Elementary School
305 West Harris Avenue, Pasadena, TX  77506
Last modified Morales Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morales Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top