Bad
Good

Morales Elementary in my opinion could have been a much better school if it wasn't for its principal(Kathy Connolly) she is incompetent when it comes to resolving conflicts, she lacks communication skills and seems to be easily manipulated by teachers.

I had to withdraw my son from Morales due to a problem with bulling, I made a conference with the school principal and tried to speak with his teacher about the problem as well to no avail. The school principal advised me to tell my son(a sweet peace maker)to hold his ground and defend himself.. I do not believe violence should be encourage and wish school officials should had taken care of the problem instead.

To the parent below me: - your child has lice, just like 7 other billion children once had. It is not the schools fault that your child is in the world and has the potential to get lice/colds transmitted within the environment. It would probably be best if you bought a bubble that your child could live in to diminish any risk of any contagions. -I cannot believe they made her sit alone for failing a test. She should be rewarded! Why didn't they give her cupcakes and have a party? On another note, I have worked as an aid in the classroom at schools in PISD and sent my daughter here. The teachers and staff were great. Even if I had any problems or concerns they did not hesitate to help.

Lice lice lice and they dont care that you have to pay 200 dollars to fix the problem. These schools need a better lice program. Also my daughter had to sit in th cafeteria buy herself cause she failed a test.

I am a parent and my child went to Morales Elem for K & 1st grade, I had nothing but conflicts with the teachers and staff. When my child got in trouble for not 'listening to a teacher' in the cafeteria, but the teacher told the students in SPANISH to do something, that was VERY upsetting to both myself and my child. I Transfered my child out of PISD completely and she is much happier in DPISD.

I have contact with staff and teachers at Morales elm weekly if not daily. All the staff are wonderful. I work with at risk childrn living in the district. The school is great! So polite and always helpful to not only visitors but to parents.

Last modified Morales Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.