Pasadena, TX

Matthys Elementary School

Posted April 30, 2009
My son has been attending Matthys for two years now, starting with p-k and has learn more than I tought he would or should know by now. Teachers are very dedicated and show / teach students to be respectful to one another. This school has any acivities for the kids where not only do they have so much fun at or doing so, but also learn many things from. I am very excited and satisfied to have chosen this to be my son's school. Thank you to all the staff for the hard work and time you make for our kids to be successful in the future....!

Matthys Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2006
Matthys Elem. is a great school! They have very caring teachers and staff. I think that my children are getting the best education available.

Matthys Elementary School
1500 Main Street, Pasadena, TX  77502
Last modified Matthys Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Matthys Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top