Pasadena, TX

Fisher Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2014
I made the biggest mistake by sending my two little boys to the school. Fishers very not understanding they don't have patience and I do not know how to communicate with the parents my son has ADHD+ learning disabilities and their way of taking care of his issues is by putting him in the corner or send him to the Guidance Center someone posted that if your child is not in A student they will not succeed in the school and now I am truly understanding them I think it a troubled child their method is to leave the parents in the dark and punishment punishment punishment now my son is suffering I don't recommend to school for anybody else

Fisher Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
I made the mistake of disregarding the reviews and sending my children to this school for the dual language program...big mistake!! I had so many issues with this school, I had to contact the superintendant. The staff are careless and rude. If you don't care about your child's education this is the best DAYCARE for them! My children will not be returning next year!!

Posted March 22, 2013
My Daughter is in Kindergarten... And she has blown me away with what she has learned so far. Her teacher is excellent. Keeps her attention in class. Very fun ways of learnining, My daughter is reading, spelling, doing addition & subtraction, and telling me all about different things in history. Amazing. Never would have thought. Thank you to this special teacher...

Fisher Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2012
Some Teachers dont Teach. They just use thier time in class for themselves. One Teacher never watches her students and all she does is talk to other Teachers. If a child got hurt she would blame the child. You never can tell any staff people or administration people any thing they wont let you talk to them They are closed minded and very rude.Your child better be an A student or B student are they dont have a chance.

Posted July 21, 2012
I taught at Fisher Elementary School for ten years in the 60-70 period. It was totally wonderful. The teachers were devoted, and students were wonderful. I am still in touch with quite a few of mine. I cannot believe that it becme what some people are writing. Fisher District would not tolerate such nonsense. I believe from all I hear that is still a great district. My husband and others close to me also worked there...many for years after I left, and it never changed. Shirley Stansbery

Posted August 08, 2008

Posted November 26, 2007
I use to be a student at Fisher Elementary and I absolutely loved it there. The teachers were so caring and so nice. I don't think there was ever a dull moment when I was at school. I also loved how diverse it was at Fisher. There were so many other's who I was able to connect with. Fisher is a wonderful school in a wonderful community and I am so glad that I was able to be apart of it.

Posted August 15, 2007

Posted July 27, 2007
4out of 5 stars!! This school is great. They have good teachers. I'd love more parent/student/teacher events; like open house, pta, and school plays.

Posted July 27, 2007
My oldest daughter attends school at Fisher. I believe that the classes are overcrowded not allowing the teacher to be able to spend more time with the students who are having problems with learning.

Fisher Elementary School
2920 Watters Road, Pasadena, TX  77502
Last modified Fisher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fisher Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top