Posted March 20, 2014
I attended this school when I was younger, unfortunally I had to move when I started 2 grade. Im now turning 21 and I must say I know it's been a while but seeing as this reviews below prove me right, this school has been and always been the best. The best memories of my childhood were spent here. The teachers were outstanding, the environment was beautiful and safe I can't express how much I love and missed this school. I moved to Red Bluff Elementary and this school was HORRIBLE. I learned alot of curse words, bad behaviour clicks, mean staff absolutely tourture... something I everyday till know know if I never moved my childhood education/development would of been much better. I highly recommend this school to any parent!

Posted August 19, 2005
- a former student
Golden Acres is a great school and a outstanding enviroment for young minds to learn. They have a great faculty and up to date resources to bring our children to the 21st century.

Posted August 19, 2005

Golden Acres Elementary School 4

Posted February 14, 2004
I think Golden Acres is a great school, I have a fifth grader there and he will go on to junior high next year and we are going to miss all the wonderfull teachers and staff at Golden Acres.T he teachers and staff really care about thier students. They get an A in my book.thanks Golden Acres

Posted August 26, 2003
The entire staff works hard to encourage the kids to succeed and it shows!

Golden Acres Elementary School
5232 Sycamore Street, Pasadena, TX  77503
Last modified Golden Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Golden Acres Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top