Jensen Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
This school is terrible I dont recommend it even a tiny bit dont send you kids here its terrible

Jensen Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2012
Teachers don't seem to have skills in teaching. Bullying is not addressed at this school.

Jensen Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2008

Jensen Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2006
I have been very impressed with Jensen from day one. I have one in the 2nd and 4th this school year. They provide many opportunities for parent involvolment and special activities.

Jensen Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2006
My child is currently enrolled in Kindergarten at Jensen Elementary. I am very pleased with the curriculum, the level of attention from her teacher, and the type of after school activities for both parent and children. Due to the academic programs and tools provided by the school my child is motivated about reading, storytelling, and math. I am especially pleased with the level of care, understanding, involvement and professionalism of the school principal. In my opinion she is an awesome educator who will make sure your child propels to excellence.

Jensen Elementary School
3514 Tulip Street, Pasadena, TX  77504
Last modified Jensen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jensen Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top