Kruse Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2014
I wish this school was better. I moved my kids from Turner which was an excellent school. This school has no AR testing. And I don't think they challenge the students enough. Also front office lady is rude. I would have never moved them if I would known this school was going to be like this. It just seems like they don't care.

Kruse Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2008

Kruse Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2006
I've really enjoyed all the staff. And most importantly my daughter is doing good and she enjoys being apart of the school.

Kruse Elementary School 5

Posted December 01, 2005
I think this is one of the best schools in pasadena. The teachers realy care about their students for the reason that if somthing is wrong with your kids like not learning somthing write they will let you know right away and try to fix the problem and make it better for them. I have three children in that school and I am happy with the teachers

Kruse Elementary School
400 Park Lane, Pasadena, TX  77506
Last modified Kruse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kruse Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top