Pasadena, TX

Parks Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2006

Parks Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2005
I Love Parks Elementary. My son has had nothing but good learning experiences. This is his first year there. But i am very pleased. Parks seems to be a very close knit school. I thought it would be difficult for my son since he is a minority--But he was welcome with open arms. And has been shown nothing but kindness. I do not know many of the teachers. But Mrs Moore a second grade teacher is one of the best I have met. She is very involved.

Parks Elementary School
3302 West San Augustine Street, Pasadena, TX  77503
Last modified Parks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top