Queens Intermediate School 2

Posted October 03, 2013
I believe that there is a lot of bullying and staff and teachers don't notice it. I Have my daughter going there and shes always talking about somebody being bullied or some body getting in fights.

Queens Intermediate School 1

Posted September 09, 2009

Queens Intermediate School 5

Posted December 25, 2008
Im a student at Queens Intermediate and i love this school.It is a safe school and all the teachers are great.All of our teachers have their education or might be still goin 2 school.They are the best teachers in paasadena.We have the greatest cheerleaders,choir,band,orchestra,basketball team,volleyball team,football team,and the greatest students we can ever have!I love this school and im goin till the end of eighth grade but till then im enjoying the sixth grade.

Queens Intermediate School 5

Posted June 03, 2007
queens is a really safe school for the children! queens includes: p.e,orchestra,band,choir,art,robotics, cheerleaders,stingerrets,office assistant,and much more.!!!the teachers there are the best teachers in Pasadena!that's why our children are in honor classes!we recommend this school!!!

Queens Intermediate School 4

Posted May 24, 2007
I feel it is a well rounded Campus, the teachers are wonderful, the admin is solid.The choir Went to UIL competition and brought home honors for the first time in 19 years. I am proud of the school.

Queens Intermediate School 2

Posted May 08, 2006
My children attended this school for 3 semesters. When they withdrew and went to another school, they were behind academically and it was quite a struggle for them to catch up. I found most of the principals were too buy to help my students. Even in safety issues. Safety is a big concern in this school. There is more bullying in the school than I have ever witnessed in any other. Gang activity is apparent. Leadership and organization is at a low level. The campus is not maintained with pride. Most teachers work very hard but still the morale is low. Parental support is nearly non-existant. I would not recommend this school to any parent at this time. However, in the past, it has shone and was something to be very proud of.

Queens Intermediate School
1112 Queens Road, Pasadena, TX  77502
Last modified Queens Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Queens Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top