Southmore Intermediate School 1

Posted May 30, 2012
I certainly hope this school is better than when I went there. It was the worst school I ever attended. The teachers could have cared less if their students were learning. Though I was not bullied, I saw bullying and prejudice all around me. No teacher tried to help. I am so glad that my parents moved so I could be in a different school district. I have a BFA, a MFA, and a Webmasters Certification. I am director of several documentary projects.

Southmore Intermediate School 5

Posted October 29, 2009
it is a grate school, teachers and staff care about students, have vvery good after school programs.

Southmore Intermediate School 5

Posted July 23, 2008
It is a great school. It has been recognized three years in a row.

Southmore Intermediate School 2

Posted October 11, 2005

Southmore Intermediate School 3

Posted October 14, 2004
This school is doing an excellent job in the war on poverty and language barriers. It was recently awarded a 21st Century grant for after school programs such as photography, creative writing, swimming, pilates, aerobics, analytic games, soccer, homework help, and many others. The program runs from 4-6 daily. It also includes homework help every morning from 6:45 to 7:45. The staff cares about the students.

Southmore Intermediate School
2000 Patricia Lane, Pasadena, TX  77502
Last modified Southmore Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southmore Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top