Pasadena, TX

Teague Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2015
The staff members are very friendly and professional. It is clear that they love the children

Teague Elementary School

Posted February 04, 2008
I love the school! With the new administration, there have been many changes that have made the parents and kids more welcomed.

Teague Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2004
My daughter goes to K at Teague. I am very pleased with the teachers and staff. The ratio of kids in the class room are small. I could not ask for a better school my my kids to attend. Safety of the kids is very important to Teague.

Teague Elementary School
4200 Crenshaw Road, Pasadena, TX  77504
Last modified Teague Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Teague Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top