Bad
Good

Bondy is a great preparatory school for high school and college. The curriculum is rigorous and the teaching/admin staff are dedicated educators. The campus even lends itself to the learning process in its room layout and media centers. Pasadena should be very proud of this campus's accomplishments

Bondy Intermediate is hands-down the best school in the district. The principal and staff are truly caring and responsible role models. Some might find the personnel at Bondy to be strict, but I feel it is for the safety and well-being for students and in this day and age, this is very important. There is no gray area when staff deals with discipline. A rule is a rule no matter who you are, who you know, or where you live. Academically, students are challenged by a rigorous curriculum and knowledgeable teachers. I would like to see more parent participation at the school and a more flexible tutoring schedule. All in all, a great school!!

My 2 boys attended the school and I must say I was very sad with some teachers, is sad you will not post the names of bad teachers...my 7th grader was ridiculed by a teacher plenty of times. The counseling department another joke. Horrible school...sweet ladies at the front desk though...

We are new to the area . My child went to excellent schools prior to coming to Bondy. My child is a straight A honor roll student, but since attending this school she is failing a class!! Failing!! My child has had one teacher, the one of the class she is failing embarrass her in front of the entire class on more than one occasion. When I told my child that I wanted to meet with this teacher, my child was afraid that if I did that things in the class would be even worse. My child cries over the stress going to this class!! I am so dissapointed with the way that the issues we are dealing with are being handled.I wanted to meet with the counselor, but was told I had to meet with teacher first. I am moving my child out of this school as soon as possible. I would not recommend sending your child here!

i attended this school the fifth year it was open and now have had 2 step daughters attend and its the same as when I was there if you are in sports or giving money hand over fist to something they leave you alone other wise your harrassed all the time. The way they do lunch is very uniform kids cant sit with friends they have to fill seats as they come out of line its like military school.

This is an awesome school with great teachers and staff that truly care about student success.

My view about this school is that the principal, assistant principal, and some of the teachers were rude and uncarring. I would advise using caution when dealing with them it may cause you to take your child out of the school and move like I had to do.

I went to Bondy and felt that it was a good school it was kept clean and the teachers help you if you need it they really care for you. They even help you for a class that the don't teach.

My experience with this school is that neither the parents or the students have any say or an opinion. It's either their way or the highway. If you don't put a fake smile on and agree to everything the vice-principal says, your child will soon start getting in trouble for the simplest things. The worst part of it, is that because of their pettiness, the child losses interest in school and the ability to trust adults. The school staff should be role models instead of intimidating the children. Worst school ever!

Great School! Bondy encourages children to strive to be their best. They mold their students to grow into responsible, caring young adults. They are serious about disciplinary actions if the student chooses to stray from the rules. Which I believe will benefit them to make good choices in the future. Great athletic program with knowledgeable, caring coaches. Academically, the best intermediate school in the district.

Last modified Bondy Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.