Pasadena, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2014
A great early childhood education program. My children are in kinder and pk3 and have grown so much academically and socially. The teachers are great and sister Krysia is a great asset. Office staff are on top of their game and very friendly. School events keep the parents engaged and my children love them. Would defiantly recommend. Financial aid is available so even if you think you may not be approved, apply anyways.

Posted April 29, 2014
We are so blessed that our children are able to attend this wonderful school. The teachers and staff our so loving and caring, they really make the kids feel at home. The quality of education surpasses that of the public schools. My kids are getting such a well rounded diverse education. When my children were in public school the months of Oct. thru April were so focused on the state test to the detriment of the students. It is also such a blessing that my kids are constantly immersed in our Catholic faith! I especially love the fact that sister has the older students help out with the younger children. It teaches them responsibility and to have a service minded attitude. We feel so blessed thank you St. Pius V for allowing us to be a part of your family!

Posted April 29, 2014
The school provides support to student learning on content material and also to become moral citizens.

Posted April 29, 2014
I am very happy about my daughter attending St. Pius since Pre- k. The teachers and school staff are very friendly and caring. I would recommend this school to everyone. My older kids had gone to public schools and I was so disappointed. When I found St. Pius and learned how they worked with the students and parents I knew my daughter belong there. This coming year my smallest daughter will join St. Pius. She is eager to go. I love St.Pius and hope to keep them there until eighth grade. My family is blessed to have my girls go to such a wonderful, caring, protective place. Where God is in everyone's heart. God bless St. Pius V Catholic School.

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is St. Pius V Catholic School. My children have been coming to St. Pius since they were in Pre K. My children enjoy all the fun activities offered at the school. They have receive a great academic experience at St. Pius V.

Posted April 29, 2014
I'm so thankful my children can go to this school.They have great teachers that care about there academic and religion.I know if they were to get the money it would go for good cause.I do know if you were to put your children in this school you to would be as happy with it as I am.

Posted September 24, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS A WONDERFUL AND AN AWESOME PLACE! THE TEACHERS ARE KIND AND ARE POWERFUL LEADERS. HERE, IT IS EVIDENT, THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVES WITHIN THE COMMUNITY. HERE IS A PLACE TO LEARN AN\D SHARE IN PRAYER, LOVE, CARE, FAITH, CHARITIES, AND A LOT OF FRATERNITY AROUND ALL THE STUDENTS AND STAFF. THE PRINCIPAL IS A STRONG SPIRITUAL GUIDE AND BUILDS THE BASE SO THAT YOUR CHILD MAKES GOOD CHOICES. THE CHILD FINDS GOD IN ALL THE SUBJECTS THEY LEARN. EACH GRADE HAS A TIME TO DEVELOPED YOUR CHILD'S TALENTS, GOD BLESS YOU, AND PLEASE MAKE A GOOD DECISION FOR YOUR CHILD BY SAYING YES TO THIS SCHOOL.

Posted August 02, 2011
They have a great teacher in preK 3, Mrs. M. My child came out of there knowing her ABC'S, her shapes, colors, numbers 1-20 in both English and Spanish. Teacher very loving and caring (the Aid too). A lot of parent/teacher communication. Each teacher have an updated web page with everything that's going on or coming up in school and church. I would HIGHLY recommend this school.

St. Pius V Catholic School 1

Posted February 24, 2009
We pulled our children out too. The academics have fallen & what should have been covered in school is sent home as homework. We were doing homework for 3 hours every night! One of the books that was said to be new was a book I remember from 10 years ago.

Posted February 24, 2009

St. Pius V Catholic School
812 S Main, Pasadena, TX  77506
Last modified St. Pius V Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Pius V Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top