1 review of this school

Zion Lutheran School 5

Posted February 03, 2005
- a former student
My children attended this school from the year 2000-2004. It has since closed it's doors to financial instability. These were, shall I say, the best years of my children's lives. They are hoping to open soon on the beltway and crenshaw. It is a small school with a lot of caring people. They set high standards academically and the extra-curricular activities were more than sufficiant. The teacher student ratio was perfect for my family. The only thing that I could say that would be negative about Zion was that they were short staffed which puts pressure on everyone. If and when they reopen, I would give the school my highest recommendation.

Zion Lutheran School