Pasadena, TX

De Zavala Middle School 5

Posted May 01, 2012
This is the best school my child has attended. The teachers are amazing! They went above and beyond to help my child be successful.

De Zavala Middle School 5

Posted June 29, 2009

De Zavala Middle School 3

Posted September 25, 2006
I don't agree with their disciplinary methods.I think that discourages the kids.

De Zavala Middle School 1

Posted August 05, 2005
This was the worst educational experience of my daughters life. Her teachers in Pod A were Awesome. The greatest problem with the school is the administration or lack there of. The Principal and both Assistant Principals border on incompetent and are unable to deal with problems efficently. My daughter developed an ulcer due to stress over a bully on the school bus. The school failed over and over again to take care of the problem. The children who are good students are disiplined for failure to wear a belt when children who assault other children are only removed from the school bus. I had to remove my daughter from the school because of their failure to provide a safe educational environment. My daughter is in the gifted and talented program and maintains very good grades, she has never been a displine problem. The school is in great need of good leadership.

De Zavala Middle School
101 West Jackson Street, Pasadena, TX  77506
Last modified De Zavala Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
De Zavala Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top