Pearland, TX

Posted February 26, 2014
I believe that teacher's at this school take interest in what my son's abilities are, he has been at this school since 2009.He has been happy and very successful with every teacher he has had, we are exceptionally glad to this school in our district. I recommend this school and district to anyone .

Magnolia Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2014
I really like this school. It's clean and has caring staff and teachers. My child has had wonderful teachers the first and second year but now has Mrs. Wells. She a "party girl" who really does not seem to care about her students. far from our first two years experience. My child brings home terrible grades and tells me that she does not understand and Mrs. Wells does not explain things to her. I met a few other parents who wanted their child moved from her class because they felt like she was not explaining things to the students how they can understand. My child is afraid to speak up because Mrs. Wells embarrassed her a few times before. She said that too much attention is given to "the bad kids or the asthma kid" in class(my daughters words). Can't wait to move on to third grade to get out of this teacher's class. I'm ready to start seeing better grades like we were use to last year. Everything else has been fantastic with this school.

Posted January 04, 2012
Great place for the kids! I have to agree with all of the above. This is our first year at this school with two children attending after moving across town and transferring from another Pearland school. The district is great but the difference between the schools is noticeable. Appearance, attention to students needs, fun and above all their focus on education it amazing. Great teachers and very involved principle!

Posted November 12, 2009
Great school! Teachers are excellent and the principal is fabulous. This school is more focused on education than any other elementary school my children have attended.

Posted October 16, 2009

Posted August 22, 2009
The best elementary school in Pearland! The principal is magnificent and truly cares about her staff and the kids. The teachers are terrific with the students and work hard to see all succeed. Our kids have had to attend two other schools in the area, due to re-zoning, and frankly, neither can compare to Magnolia. Magnolia sets the bar high!

Posted March 10, 2009
I couldn't agree more with the first review! The teachers are very engaging and have tons of energy (and patience!). My oldest will be headed to middle school next year, but my younger ones still have a while to enjoy.

Magnolia Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
My children attended this school last year, and we moved away. I cannot tell you how much our entire family misses this school! Our children had wonderful, beautiful, patient teachers. The principal was involved and the nurse was the best. We are so unhappy in our new elementary school. Our children cry every night to go back to Magnolia Elementary in Pearland.

Magnolia Elementary School
5350 Magnolia Street, Pearland, TX  77584
Last modified Magnolia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top