Posted February 27, 2013
My child has been at Eagle Heights since Kindergarten and is currently in the second grade. He loves it there. The teachers work hard and are very compassionate. Parent teacher communication is excellent and teachers are very supportive and appreciative of parental support. When there is a problem the teachers are more than willing to work with the parent to solve the issue. My child is excelling academically and spiritually as well. When there were behavior issues (the teachers have a very high behavior standard and instruct Godly behavior daily), we contacted the children's pastor and the senior pastor and both of them, with the school's administration, have been supportive of the teacher and my efforts to instruct and direct appropriate behavior. I have no complaints and have enrolled him for next year.

Posted August 14, 2012
My daughter loves the Pre-K teacher and we happen to know several of the other teachers who have been there for a long time which is hard to find these days. The teachers enjoy working there and it is reflected in their teaching skills and their effect on their students. We plan on keeping our children there at least through kindergarten since Eagle Heights has such a strong program through those very impressionable years.

Posted July 26, 2012
I've been associated with Eagle Heights Christian Academy as a parent, board member and church member of the affiliated church for 10+ years. The majority of the faculty and staff have long tenures at the school which is a testament to the positive and Christ centered culture of the school. As should be the case, the Bible and prayer are central to the purpose and operations of the school. I would recommend Eagle Heights be considered for anyone looking for a safe, loving, Christian school for their children.

Posted November 11, 2011
Teachers are very prepared and challenge students and address them in a christian manner and nondemeaning. They also are very oragnized and structured. Children learn about sharing and giving , a servant's heart is instilled. I love this school.

Posted September 15, 2011
Absolutely awesome academically and spiritually. Teachers very professional and connect with child on a christian level.Principal very approachable.I hope and pray that they grow and expand their high school great qualities to grow into a ELITE spiritual school.

Eagle Heights Christian Academy 3

Posted August 23, 2011
The teachers at ECHA are incredible ! There is no doubt your child will receive an excellent Christian education here. However, I must add I had to remove both of my children because of bullying and lack of action by the Sr. pastor and Principal of ECHA. of one of my children. My child's spirit and faith was shattered by their obvious repeated ignorance of this situation , even though the teachers expressed concerns about the the bullying allowed at ECHA. I am not the first person to pull their children out for this reason. What I did expect from a Christian School is a SAFE learning environment which one of my children did not receive. If protecting your child is important to you, my suggestion is to find another school.

Posted June 11, 2011
My daughter is attending high school here. The teachers in the high school are outstanding! They set high standards for themselves and the students, care about each individual student and are well trained. The administration is very approachable, knowledgeable of each student and sets high standards. I am so blessed to have my daughter in a loving, Christian environment!

Posted May 25, 2011
My kids have been at EHCA for 4 years. We have enjoyed having our children there. No - it isn't a perfect school - but is any school perfect? We have appreciated the Christian atmosphere, the strong curriculum and the caring teachers.

Eagle Heights Christian Academy 1

Posted May 11, 2011
My kids were enrolled for several years. I am a christain and really don't want to say anything bad about anyone or anything. I can tell you that I really regret my decision to place my children in this school.

Eagle Heights Christian Academy 0

Posted April 08, 2009
I would give the preK program 1 out of 5 stars. Seemed okay but many safety issues that worried me. Also felt unwelcomed since we were not members of the associated church

Eagle Heights Christian Academy
3005 Pearland Pkwy, Pearland, TX  77581
Last modified Eagle Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Eagle Heights Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top