Bad
Good

If you want to raise your babies to know Jesus this school is exactly the place to send them. They have touched our lives with so many blessings from God. My daughter's spiritual growth if infinitely indebted to the teachers and all parties involved. There truly is not enough time at home for all the teaching from the Bible to come from home. We felt sending her and our 18 month old son was the best option for us. It has proven to be right! The only bad thing is we live 18 minutes away and it is a huge commitment of money to pay for tuition and gas but all worth the money!

My child has been at Eagle Heights since Kindergarten and is currently in the second grade. He loves it there. The teachers work hard and are very compassionate. Parent teacher communication is excellent and teachers are very supportive and appreciative of parental support. When there is a problem the teachers are more than willing to work with the parent to solve the issue. My child is excelling academically and spiritually as well. When there were behavior issues (the teachers have a very high behavior standard and instruct Godly behavior daily), we contacted the children's pastor and the senior pastor and both of them, with the school's administration, have been supportive of the teacher and my efforts to instruct and direct appropriate behavior. I have no complaints and have enrolled him for next year.

My daughter loves the Pre-K teacher and we happen to know several of the other teachers who have been there for a long time which is hard to find these days. The teachers enjoy working there and it is reflected in their teaching skills and their effect on their students. We plan on keeping our children there at least through kindergarten since Eagle Heights has such a strong program through those very impressionable years.

I've been associated with Eagle Heights Christian Academy as a parent, board member and church member of the affiliated church for 10+ years. The majority of the faculty and staff have long tenures at the school which is a testament to the positive and Christ centered culture of the school. As should be the case, the Bible and prayer are central to the purpose and operations of the school. I would recommend Eagle Heights be considered for anyone looking for a safe, loving, Christian school for their children.

Teachers are very prepared and challenge students and address them in a christian manner and nondemeaning. They also are very oragnized and structured. Children learn about sharing and giving , a servant's heart is instilled. I love this school.

Absolutely awesome academically and spiritually. Teachers very professional and connect with child on a christian level.Principal very approachable.I hope and pray that they grow and expand their high school great qualities to grow into a ELITE spiritual school.

The school is very Christian and nurturing. The teachers care and email you up to date reports on your child grades and offer tutoring - no charge, because they are committed. Principal and faculty awesome. It is a true blessing to have my child here. God bless and keep the school to help children not only academically and spiritually.

The teachers at ECHA are incredible ! There is no doubt your child will receive an excellent Christian education here. However, I must add I had to remove both of my children because of bullying and lack of action by the Sr. pastor and Principal of ECHA. of one of my children. My child's spirit and faith was shattered by their obvious repeated ignorance of this situation , even though the teachers expressed concerns about the the bullying allowed at ECHA. I am not the first person to pull their children out for this reason. What I did expect from a Christian School is a SAFE learning environment which one of my children did not receive. If protecting your child is important to you, my suggestion is to find another school.

My daughter is attending high school here. The teachers in the high school are outstanding! They set high standards for themselves and the students, care about each individual student and are well trained. The administration is very approachable, knowledgeable of each student and sets high standards. I am so blessed to have my daughter in a loving, Christian environment!

My kids have been at EHCA for 4 years. We have enjoyed having our children there. No - it isn't a perfect school - but is any school perfect? We have appreciated the Christian atmosphere, the strong curriculum and the caring teachers.

Last modified Eagle Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12