Posted September 08, 2014
Great school, fabulous teachers and a positive and nurturing environment for the children, we love this wonderful school!

Posted April 17, 2014
The school is great with respect to math and reading. My little girl is in the AR program and she loves it. It has a very strict dress code. I wish that the kids could have free dress once a month instead of once a year.

Posted February 27, 2013
Outstanding school, great teachers, supportive environment. I think it's very culturally diverse and respectful of all cultures. For special needs students, the environment and support is outstanding. We love the school!!!

Silvercrest Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2012
My two sons attends this great school and made a lot of progress, especially in AR program

Posted June 25, 2008

Silvercrest Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2007
Silvercrest is an excellent school for a Texas public school. There is solid parental involvement. We've been fairly pleased with our child's teachers, and the administration has always been responsive to our questions. One weakness is the standard curriculum for the district. The bar seems to be set low.

Silvercrest Elementary School 0

Posted August 13, 2007
I had a second grader at Silvercrest (2006-2007) last year. My child's teacher was amazing, and really went the extra mile for my child. You could tell she loved her job and really cared about the children. I don't know about the other grade levels, but the second grade teachers were all very kind and helpful. My experience at Silvercrest was very postive, and we're looking forward to third grade!

Posted August 10, 2007
I am a parent of 3 kids that all went to Silvercrest. My youngest child just finished 4th grade on 2006-2007 year. As a parent I believe this is an awsome school when my child needed that extra help his teachers were always there to give him that extra time. Lots of parents think that since they send there child to school it's all the teachers responsibilty to teach there child not all children learn at the same rate so us parents need to do our part at home too. The principal and all the staff is very nice and help full. Every school needs the structure or you wil have kids running all over the place. I believe that running a school and educating our kids takes team work. Silvercrest has great extracurricular activities like art, music and PE. Keep up the good work Silvercrest were going to miss everyone.

Posted August 09, 2007

Posted June 26, 2007
I would not recommend this school at all! The teachers are very inexperienced and the turnover rate is very high. (Lots of first year teachers.)While the principal is nice, she lacks strong leadership skills. The car rider line drop off and pick up is a nightmare.

Silvercrest Elementary School
P O Box 7, Pearland, TX  77588
Last modified Silvercrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silvercrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top