Peaster Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2014
I like the teachers. they are good but i can't stand when they do nothing about my kids getting hit on the bus sick of calling and the principle does not do a thing about msybe bec my kids are not from here but today i nevrt had so much dislike in my lufe the elemetry principle needs a new job and its not there when we stood up to him he treatrned to kick my kids out really this school stinks and i am gonna take my kids out soon i was told to watch my back bec if you stood up and fight then they have a habbit in calling cps on u

Peaster Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2010
My daughter has been here for about a year and a half and I've been really pleased with the teachers and the school. They do a lot of events to try and get the parents more involved, but I already see a lot of parent involvement. I am amazed at how much teaching actually goes on. My daughter started here in Pre-K, and is now in Kindergarten, and she is already reading and writing and doing beginning math. The teachers are very involved and, although I've had little direct interaction with the principal, I get the feeling that he knows who I am. I can't complain about anything, really. My daughter loves her teachers and her school.

Peaster Elementary School 5

Posted July 08, 2008

Peaster Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
this is a great school!!!!! i love it everybody is nice there

Peaster Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2007
The principal is outstanding. He has a very effective way of handling discipline problems without using force. The teachers are very effective in teaching the children. They use many different methods to reach all types of learners. They are strict yet gentle. Much learning is going on in the classrooms. There is lot of parent involvement. They come in the lower elementary and listen to the children read. They run off papers. The PTO is outstanding. They do a fantastic job, both with the teachers and the children. There is a lot of parental involvement. The music program is adequate, but there is no formal art programs. The children do not color from coloring books. They are challenged artwise to do different art projects. It is one of the best elementary schools in the district.

Peaster Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2005
The principal lacks the maturity to effectively run the school. The students are constently being yelled at. There is no art program, the students are given copies from coloring books to develope creativity. The academic level I would rate as slightly below average. The problem lies more in outdated teaching methods and attitudes. If you have a concern in this school it will fall on deaf ears. There are a few volunteers who do pretty much everything - overall parent involvement is poor. Harsh, ineffective disipline policies keep this from being a nurturing environment. Playground needs major repairs.

Peaster Elementary School
P O Box 129, Peaster, TX  76485
Last modified Peaster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peaster Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top