Bad
Good

I like the teachers. they are good but i can't stand when they do nothing about my kids getting hit on the bus sick of calling and the principle does not do a thing about msybe bec my kids are not from here but today i nevrt had so much dislike in my lufe the elemetry principle needs a new job and its not there when we stood up to him he treatrned to kick my kids out really this school stinks and i am gonna take my kids out soon i was told to watch my back bec if you stood up and fight then they have a habbit in calling cps on u

My daughter has been here for about a year and a half and I've been really pleased with the teachers and the school. They do a lot of events to try and get the parents more involved, but I already see a lot of parent involvement. I am amazed at how much teaching actually goes on. My daughter started here in Pre-K, and is now in Kindergarten, and she is already reading and writing and doing beginning math. The teachers are very involved and, although I've had little direct interaction with the principal, I get the feeling that he knows who I am. I can't complain about anything, really. My daughter loves her teachers and her school.

this is a great school!!!!! i love it everybody is nice there

The principal is outstanding. He has a very effective way of handling discipline problems without using force. The teachers are very effective in teaching the children. They use many different methods to reach all types of learners. They are strict yet gentle. Much learning is going on in the classrooms. There is lot of parent involvement. They come in the lower elementary and listen to the children read. They run off papers. The PTO is outstanding. They do a fantastic job, both with the teachers and the children. There is a lot of parental involvement. The music program is adequate, but there is no formal art programs. The children do not color from coloring books. They are challenged artwise to do different art projects. It is one of the best elementary schools in the district.

Last modified Peaster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.