Posted April 23, 2014
Riojas is AMAZING!! Though we only attended for 7mths because of a relocation for my husbands work, it was by far the best 7mths. The teachers love the kids, are very dedicated to teaching them well above state standards. The principal and office staff could not be more friendly. Very organized drop off and pick up. Enthusiastic teachers for specials as well. Just love this school! We moved to a different school with in the state and my kids were 2 months ahead of the children at their new school. Highly recommend this school.

Riojas Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2013
This school is amazing. Most of the time communication is great but there have been times where I didn't receive info on an event that required something from me like my attendance or an item the day before or two.

Posted December 11, 2013
An amazing school with an equally amazing staff!! So blessed that our kids get to attend such a fine school!!

Posted August 23, 2013
We moved from overseas.... the school has been fantastic for our daughter. Wonderful caring staff.

Posted April 10, 2013
I have never met a more dedicated group of educators that are committed to their students both in class and outside activities.

Posted July 30, 2011
My child just enter puplic school this past year, I was a little nervous about her attending the school to our surprise we love Riojas so now I will just wait till she's in middle school to put her back in private school.

Riojas Elementary School 2

Posted April 30, 2011
The school district made us move our son to this new school. We started the year there but moved him to a private school. They don't seem to know what they are doing. They like to have alot of fun but they don't teach the kids anything. The principal is nice but does not know how to run a school. I wish we had stayed at Murchison.

Posted September 17, 2010
This is a Great school! what a difference from Murchison Elementary. Principal very approchable and friendly, easy to talk to and willing to cooperate with childrens success. Have a great teacher this year, she's so in touch with her role as a teacher and expectations as well as understanding of studens. I love it!

Riojas Elementary School
3400 Crispin Hall Lane, Pflugerville, TX  78660
Last modified Riojas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riojas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top