Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2014
I love Timmerman. It is a smaller school full of heart. Great teachers, parents, staff, and most of all students!

Posted July 24, 2014
We moved to this area in Fall 2013 but weren't sure if we should move the kids from their charter school to this school. After visiting parent night and talking with the principal for 30 minutes, I was sold, and we are so happy with our decision. The school worked with us on placing our kids in classrooms where their temperaments would match the teachers. My kindergardener had a great year, learned to read like a champ, was always so excited to do his homework, and the special assignments were creative and involved the family. My 3rd grader excelled and the teacher recognized her need for more advanced work, getting her in to the gifted & talented program by the end of the school year. Her teacher made an individual connection with each child, deftly balancing the work load among different levels of learning. The school is a great community, with lots of attendees at every school-wide event. The music programs were well-rehearsed & interesting. Everything is designed to hone good academic skills. It's a perfect neighborhood school. 20:1 student to teacher ratio. Exemplary balanced diversity. No bullying. My only complaint is no yearbook (to preserve student privacy.)

Timmerman Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
Timmerman has seen better years, has good reputation and is a good school, I have 2 kids that attend the school and they love it.

Posted July 25, 2013
Great school!!! Ms. Cragie is the best K- teacher in Texas! Thanks for all you do Timmerman!

Posted February 06, 2013
We love TES. What a great environment. Ms. Winkler and the 1st grade class teachers are wonderful. P.R.I.D.E is embedded in their core values.

Posted December 17, 2012
My son is in Mrs Burgess class. and I am happy with her. she is an awesome 3rd grade teacher.

Timmerman Elementary School 3

Posted April 13, 2011
My family and I recently moved to this state and choose Timmerman as our school of choice. Both of our girls have always been A students, my fourth grader still is but my second grader is in Ms. Burgess class and now she has become an below average student. The school is great but my question is why are you looking at only my child when you should also be looking into the teachers way of helping a new student get adjusted. This teachers classroom is so unorganized and full of disrupted kids, its hard for my child in particular to stay focused on learning. I've called, sent notes but only get responses back through my email days later. I'm frustrated to the point even if this is a good school that one teacher has me looking into transferring my girls to another school.

Timmerman Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2011
Unfortunately my Daughters 3rd grade experience in Ms. Conly class has been a rough and rocky one. We have had many issues with this teacher. Not a very pleasant teacher to say the least. Have had to take my daughter to the Doc several times due to stress anxiety with this teacher. My daughter has came home upset and crying many times. The School seems great, but every school has some bad apple i suppose.

Posted October 12, 2010

Timmerman Elementary School

Posted April 19, 2010
Timmerman Elementary is a fantastic school all around.... academically, socially and in all special areas! The kids love it, the teachers love it and the parents love it. It is a true community.

Timmerman Elementary School
700 West Pecan Street, Pflugerville, TX  78660
Last modified Timmerman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.