Bad
Good

Administration and facility are great, they love the kids and it shows. They know their students and are active in their life's.

I have had at least one child at this school for the past several years. This year we got a new principal, and almost immediately the atmosphere on campus changed. It may be due to new leadership or maybe it was the mass exit of a large number of very outstanding teachers, but the warmth and friendliness of the school has disappeared. All the staff and administrators seem stressed out, I don't see very many of them smiling and there is a huge lack of communication to parents, via website and emails. I am glad our time here is almost over.

New principal and lots of new teachers this year. Communication from principal is lacking as to what we have been accustomed to the last couple of years. No weekly emails, with what is happening on campus and website not updated.

Good school but dumb dress code policy's made my kid get a bald fade after he had a Mohawk but they allow afros ...........

I have 1 student that graduated from this school and another currently attending. I'm very pleased with the overall staff but have huge Kudos out to Mr. Lucio and Ms. Pinner, the two Band directors. I have not seen two more dedicated instructors who expect and instill discipline in the classroom and extracurricular activities.

I've been going to this school for a year. Some of the teachers arent that great, but most of them are awesome. They have a great GT and Band programs.

I had a very important question to ask the school faculty about grades and homework when I called them during the afternoon. The woman who answered sounded impatient, unconcerned, and gave a breif one sentence answer before hanging up on me. I didn't even get to thank her or say goodbye (despite not really wanting to). And some teachers there say kids are the ones with no manners? Yeah, right. There are also teachers who do not respond to voice mails left after or DURING school, then don't show up the next two days, and some teachers who recycle work without giving it back to the students to confirm their grades on the paper. Oh, by the way, one teacher who replaced an 8th grade teacher who resigned due to poor behavior from the students in class, does not do much teaching. We spent a whole class period watching Youtube videos about people who got hit by cars, clips of NFL games, and others about people on Ellen. What does that have to do with history?! And the teachers STILL gave us assignments to perform! Though it was a little hard to work in those conditions. If you have a choice, don't send your kid to this school. I'm an 8th grader and can't wait to leave.

This is an excellent school. Very clean school and the teachers really do care. There is constant communication between the school and parents.

My daughter has received a lot of support and help from the faculty and teachers of Park Crest Middle School. I am glad that my daughter goes to this school.

This is my childs 1rst year attending this school and trust me I am not impressed! The teachers show no intrest in my sons questions or concerns it takes for me to call the assistant principal to get anything done which is very frustrating. Majority of there staff is just very rude & unprofessional. The over crowding definate problem kids are running over the teachers very displeasing! I can not wait until school year is over so I can take my child out of this school.

Last modified Park Crest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.