Park Crest Middle School 3

Posted October 29, 2014
New principal and lots of new teachers this year. Communication from principal is lacking as to what we have been accustomed to the last couple of years. No weekly emails, with what is happening on campus and website not updated.

Park Crest Middle School 1

Posted September 04, 2014
Good school but dumb dress code policy's made my kid get a bald fade after he had a Mohawk but they allow afros ...........

Park Crest Middle School 4

Posted August 26, 2014
I have 1 student that graduated from this school and another currently attending. I'm very pleased with the overall staff but have huge Kudos out to Mr. Lucio and Ms. Pinner, the two Band directors. I have not seen two more dedicated instructors who expect and instill discipline in the classroom and extracurricular activities.

Posted June 14, 2014
I have had children attend this school the past four years. Aside from the first year, the past three years I have been very impressed with the administration at this school. They have been inviting, informative, helpful and approachable. Good leadership trickles down, and aside from a few I have been very pleased with the teachers my children have had thus far. Good instruction and communication. Discipline issues seem to be taken care of immediately. The athletics and band programs are excellent.

Park Crest Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2013
I've been going to this school for a year. Some of the teachers arent that great, but most of them are awesome. They have a great GT and Band programs.

Park Crest Middle School 2

Posted May 30, 2012
I had a very important question to ask the school faculty about grades and homework when I called them during the afternoon. The woman who answered sounded impatient, unconcerned, and gave a breif one sentence answer before hanging up on me. I didn't even get to thank her or say goodbye (despite not really wanting to). And some teachers there say kids are the ones with no manners? Yeah, right. There are also teachers who do not respond to voice mails left after or DURING school, then don't show up the next two days, and some teachers who recycle work without giving it back to the students to confirm their grades on the paper. Oh, by the way, one teacher who replaced an 8th grade teacher who resigned due to poor behavior from the students in class, does not do much teaching. We spent a whole class period watching Youtube videos about people who got hit by cars, clips of NFL games, and others about people on Ellen. What does that have to do with history?! And the teachers STILL gave us assignments to perform! Though it was a little hard to work in those conditions. If you have a choice, don't send your kid to this school. I'm an 8th grader and can't wait to leave.

Posted January 30, 2012
This is an excellent school. Very clean school and the teachers really do care. There is constant communication between the school and parents.

Posted August 30, 2011
My daughter has received a lot of support and help from the faculty and teachers of Park Crest Middle School. I am glad that my daughter goes to this school.

Park Crest Middle School 0

Posted January 18, 2010
This is my childs 1rst year attending this school and trust me I am not impressed! The teachers show no intrest in my sons questions or concerns it takes for me to call the assistant principal to get anything done which is very frustrating. Majority of there staff is just very rude & unprofessional. The over crowding definate problem kids are running over the teachers very displeasing! I can not wait until school year is over so I can take my child out of this school.

Park Crest Middle School 2

Posted October 11, 2009
The school could do better in many areas. My daughter is starting her first year and already feels like the school is over crowded and provides little support. Lunch lines are lengthy and move too slow to a point where my daughter has only ten minutes to eat. A percentage of students are disrespectful to teachers, and have no desire to learn what so ever.

Park Crest Middle School
1500 North Railroad Avenue, Pflugerville, TX  78660
Last modified Park Crest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Crest Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top