Pflugerville, TX

Posted July 10, 2013
This school is amazing! The same teachers have been on this campus for so many years and for the past 8 I have watched it grow, change, and become better and better. More community involvement would rate this school even higher (come one parents:)) but hey we all have to work right?? I would without a shadow of a doubt move to this area just for this supportive and loving school!

Windermere Primary School 4

Posted January 24, 2013
Windermere Primary is an excellent school! My daughter has been attending since Pre-K and she loves it. She has one more year left in this school :( then she will move to Elem. Great teachers and great principal

Posted March 14, 2012
Both of our children attended this school. Superb school and wonderful special education program. Mrs. Beck is the best teacher I've ever encountered and prepared our child with a wonderful foundation to build upon. Kudos to Mrs. Siegel and Mr. Gagne for being so involved with ALL students.

Posted November 20, 2010
The vice principal greets the children every morning and visits the classrooms on a regular basis. The teaching staff are friendly, caring, and professional. The office staff are friendly and informative.

Posted November 02, 2008
I have five children ages 20, 17, 12, 8, and 6. All of my kids have been through halls of Windermere Primary and loved being there. My six year old is in the first grade and is the last to attend. Mr. Gagne is the best. He has always been very kind to my children. My children have wonderful memories of Windermere as do I.

Posted October 27, 2008
Love this school , my daughter has never been happier , she is learning sooooo many things, the teachers are great.

Posted September 28, 2008
This is the best school I have ever encountered in my 11 year teaching career. The staff is friendly and courteous and always ready to lend a helping hand. They are all very professional and have the student's best interest in mind always. Never have I met more dedicated teachers and staff.

Posted April 26, 2006

Windermere Primary School 4

Posted March 23, 2006
Lots of teacher input, communication with parents, good monitoring if child needs extra help with reading, etc.

Posted August 22, 2005
I would have to say that I am pleased with the overall experience we have had. We chose this school because the PISD in this particular area was 4 out of 5 stars. Mrs. Scott was a blessing (not to mention teacher of the year) for Kindergarten. First grade was fun also. Now we are in the second grade and things to be off to a great start. One thing I don't like is the lunches. Other than that, the school, and its programs are allot of fun. I enjoy volunteering..

Windermere Primary School
429 Grand Avenue Parkway, Pflugerville, TX  78660
Last modified Windermere Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Windermere Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top